Blood Tiles Unreachable since LOS Patch

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Blood Tiles Unreachable since LOS Patch

Post by Light Shade »

ISSUE DETAILS:
Blood Tiles Unreachable after LOS patch.

STEPS TO RECREATE:
When blood tiles spawn on mage camps (both T2A Tower and Overland Evil Mage Camps) both blood tiles are unreachable and have been since LOS patch quite some time ago. They are unreachable from several height levels and it appears that the z-axis placement of the items is the issue. They seem to be too high to reach. Perhaps not all spawns are like this, but I have been to dozens that are. They were all the Evil Mage Camp spawn.

DATE REPORTED: 05/19/12

DATE STATUS CHANGED: 5/19/2012

This item is unreachable.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Blood Tiles Unreachable since LOS Patch

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

two different colored cloths that can stack without combining and stools can change z-axis right? I mean you can practically build stairs in dungeons couldn't you?

I mean besides smashing a box full of 13 candelabras behind you, setting up tables/barrels at the top or bottom of stairs etc in an archer ambush etc etc... you should really think of ways of using craftables to your advantage.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:two different colored cloths that can stack without combining and stools can change z-axis right? I mean you can practically build stairs in dungeons couldn't you?

I mean besides smashing a box full of 13 candelabras behind you, setting up tables/barrels at the top or bottom of stairs etc in an archer ambush etc etc... you should really think of ways of using craftables to your advantage.
This was not necessary back on OSI. Foot Stools are Impassable when not locked down. The other ways of elevating ones self just will bump you to the next level in the Mage Tower which still leaves the Blood Tiles unreachable. Even a 1 z-axis elevation bumps you to the next floor...and depending on where you're standing...to the roof even.

-L/S
Last edited by Light Shade on Sun May 20, 2012 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

:oops: I was going to try some neat crap with those :cry:
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

Logging out and dropping a table on the spot to boost your character doesn't work here, it just bumps you up to the next floor and the tiles are located on the ground floor. Essentially they are at ground floor ceiling height, so once you're upstairs on the first floor, they're underneath you with the ground blocking you from reaching them. The whole tower is hugely broken, there are floating altars visible on 3 floors and those curtains in the OP screenshot, visible on the ground floor, are actually part of the deco in the east room on the first floor.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Ishamael

Post by Ishamael »

have not been able to reach them for over a year

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

I guess it has been that long since the LOS patch went in...heh. Time flies...