Dear Derrick

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Dear Derrick

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

Ive been on this shard for a long time and when i started i had missed your CUB
So maybe you could do somthing similar to this CUB except make it a Gold sink the only things you could drop is would be (Gold, Regents,Magic items of Power vanq and reflect invis tele items) i think we should have another CUB please derrick you could even do it where the only thing accepted would be gold and items of a certain age (if possible) Hopefully you can take time out and give us that never got a chance to experience a CUB the joy of doing one
i know its been said it will never happen again because of the people farming items to throw out but you could even stop magics from dropping for a week or 2 while u did the CUB
im just saying it would be nice to have one every 2 years or so so that all of us can enjoy it and so we can get rid of some of the overbearing junk on this server

Thanks,
Much love theidocghost
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Dear Derrick

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

How about sell all your garbage and log in on holidays instead :lol:
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.