Lost two stables full of pets refreshed 4x since patch.

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Khazym

Lost two stables full of pets refreshed 4x since patch.

Post by Khazym »

Hi Derrick and staff.
Yesterday evening (pacific time) I went to refresh stables on my tamer. Two main stables I used Skara Brae and Delucia neither stable npc had any of my tames. Stabler at player town npc (K^A) had all the same animals previously stabled there. Wasnt sure exactly what was going on so I read up on the forums a bit tonight after rechecking all three stables again just to make sure) same result. I dont understand all the changes after reading only a few threads but it sounded like the patch was around Apr 27. So I would have refreshed 4 times since then so Im really not sure why 2 out of 3 stables of tames disappeared now..
Tamers name is Dyvim Tvar. Hope it's all not just gone I had kept the first mare I ever tamed and been keeping it in skara stable name Firstborn.

Faust

Re: Lost two stables full of pets refreshed 4x since patch.

Post by Faust »

Did you recheck every single stablemaster at the stable?

Khazym

Post by Khazym »

Yes.

Faust

Post by Faust »

I really have no idea why people are having these issues. The first time I had thought it happened to me I forgot to check the right stablemaster at that particular stables. However, soon as I went back surely enough the pets were there. I have had absolutely no problems with it since the patch.

There should be a temporary backup contingency script put in place for now to monitor the pets that are being deleted to see what might be going on here. People should be wary of placing too many pets on a stable in my opinion.

Hydroxide
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hydroxide »

I believe it, and I feel for ya. I recently had a stable master "forget" about my pets as well. Luckily, I didn't have many on that particular npc.

Last time, however, I had a total loss. Among others, four or five mares- including my first tamed pure, went *poof*. I reported it, but sadly all was lost and there was nothing the big wigs would do.

A pure mare statuette offered up would have been a nice gesture (although at that point I was ready to politely decline and offer my sincere objections to this practice), but we can't all be given handouts worth +/- 400 silver for losing a few pets, and complaining. Am I right?

Needless to say, those mares took me quite some time and a fair amount of effort to obtain (guildies fighting off pks), and I have not found one in the wild since (honestly I was too bitter and discouraged to look for quite a while). Another player was gracious enough to gift me one, though. You rule!

Hopefully, you have some good friends who are willing to do the same for you. Sorry you lost out :(