Banned Character

Moderator: Support Moderators

spkeck

Banned Character

Post by spkeck »

One of my character's accounts was banned, the in game GMs told me they coulndt un ban me but would if they could. They told me to contact derrick but I emailed him and never got a response. the name of the character was Keck. Can anyone help me please? I worked really hard on that character and its been a long time now
Last edited by spkeck on Sat May 26, 2012 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Banned Character

Post by the bazookas »

Derrick is really good about answering; just give him time. I'd wager he's real busy irl lately.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

what did u do to get banned?
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

spkeck

Post by spkeck »

I boycotted a guys vendor house by putting characters up that said boycott and i also spammed BOycott in language. i got squelched. but i talked it over with the gms and i apologized , i actually told and asked the gms first before i did it and they said it was fine, then i got banned for spam talk. I apologized though. and the gms told me to contact derrick so i sent him an email a few months ago but never heard back. two of my accts were banned and on one of them i have a character which i worked hard on and i just want to get back t using him as a bard. i obviously learned my lesson and wont do it again. iv been a member of the game for 565 days.

Return to “New Player Help”