Order/Chaos war at Buccaneers Den (Saturday, 5PM EST)

Topics related to Second Age
Onde

Order/Chaos war at Buccaneers Den (Saturday, 5PM EST)

Post by Onde »

Welcome to wage war between Order and Chaos on Saturday 24th of January starting (5PM EST, 10PM GMT)

Brigade 1411 invites players to come wage war between Order and Chaos on January 24th to Buccaneer’s Den. The purpose of this event is to provide a time and place where players can venture to the venue that some consider to be the life juice of Ultima Online.

I would like to emphasis that this event is not only restricted to those who are affiliated to a guild (Order / Chaos), but all of the players. However, in order to be able to wage war without unwanted consequences it pays off to be in Order or Chaos.

We ask you not to bring tamers to this event despite the fact that we cannot control it. That being said I hope as many guilds and people will make appearance and we can enjoy!

Place: Buccaneer's Den
Date: Saturday (24th of January)
Time: 5PM EST, 10PM GMT

Yours truly,

Gitara Morose (Guildmaster of Brigade 1411)
PS: Sorry for my English (I’m not a native speaker as you might see). :D

WARNING!
(a) Murders might appear so there’s a risk of loosing ones belongings
(b) Attacking a “Blue” character may result in counts and eventually make your character become murderer.
(c) Should your guild join Order or Chaos for the event be noted that you may turn your stone back to standard after the fighting is over. However, there is 7 day delay during which you are attackable by opponents from enemy guilds.

Xukluk Tuguznal

Re: Order/Chaos war at Buccaneers Den (Saturday, 5PM EST)

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

Sounds like fun. It is safe to say we orcs will be there.
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

aXe

Post by aXe »

Can you push it up to like 10:30? I get off work at 10:00 GMT :x
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Also, if you want to maintain the no tamer rules you could always do something akin to the Bloodrock/Shadowclan agreement. In essence we always fought each other but the second a 'human' appeared we would cease attacking each other and take out the humans.

Thus..if anyone sees a tamer, then everyone stops thier current conflict, ensures every tamer and pet is killed, then continues ;-)
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Teknix
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Teknix »

i plan on bringing dragons, but not fighting w/ them. just bringing drakes & dragons and releasing to cause mayhem. not a lot, but something to spice it up :D
chumbucket wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:chum RPs a thief
Roleplays?!?

Xukluk Tuguznal

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

Is it possible to push it up or back a bit? It's mid day and I had to check we(Bloodrock) have an event scheduled in that slot.
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

Onde

Post by Onde »

Hello,

This time the event takes place at the time that has been announced. However, I do my best to keep fights active at least for few hours.

I hope we get an opportunity to take a group photo before the fighting begins and I ask players participating the event to take screenshots and post them here on the board in the spirit of " pics or it didn't happen".

I also wish to thank in advance for everyone who intend to participate the event! I hope everyone will have a blast.

Yours truly,

Gitara Moroso

Onde

Post by Onde »

Thank you for everyone who came to Buccaneer's Den for these fights!

We (BGD) intend to start hosting these more in the future in hope that more people will arrive to these events. Until that time...

Special Greetings goes to: lly - ACE - VIP - INC - 3

Yours truly,

Gitara Moroso

Onde

Post by Onde »

Few memories from the session. (Sorry I suck at taking screenies)