possibly a problem with swing timer system?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
UsualSuspect

possibly a problem with swing timer system?

Post by UsualSuspect »

The other day I was on my dexxer and double hit someone for the kill.. They were running for a while and stopped to heal. I caught up and hit him with 100 dex and a gm kryss twice in a row. It was ting, no pause, ting, dead. I know it doesn't normally swing that quickly, I haven't tried to re-create this yet. Maybe Gm's could look at it.

Malaikat

Re: possibly a problem with swing timer system?

Post by Malaikat »

Double swings are possible, and I do it nearly once every fight on my dexer. There are people who are a lot more familiar with the mechanics who can tell you exactly why it's possible, but I do know that it's a lot easier for a character with high dex to do. There are two timers that need to line up in order to swing twice, and a dexer will cycle their swing timer faster than a mage, giving them more opportunity to line them up.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

I haven't really explored this, but I have notice that mace weapons seem to get double hits more often than anything else.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

smart86

Post by smart86 »

the bazookas wrote:I haven't really explored this, but I have notice that mace weapons seem to get double hits more often than anything else.
Agreed