Razor

Moderator: Support Moderators

Mikanele

Razor

Post by Mikanele »

Its been awhile since Ive played UO I think back in the day I was using uoassist.

I know how to create macros with razor but how can I just copy and paste the code when people make a macro like the following:

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|enough
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1074018099|3907
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:03
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1074018099|3907
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.LastTargetAction
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|5|1|380
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|4144|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForMenuAction|0|300
Assistant.Macros.MenuResponseAction|1|7127|0
Assistant.Macros.WaitForMenuAction|0|300
Assistant.Macros.MenuResponseAction|1|7127|0
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01

Thanks!

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Razor

Post by the bazookas »

I'm just going to paste something I wrote in a PM one time:

In order to "import" macros, you have to create a ".macro" file in your Razor/Macros folder. HOWEVER, Razor stores this folder in your User-specific Application Data folder NOT in Program Files/Razor. The thing is, this is in a hidden folder. Here is some detailed instruction:

First, and foremost, close all of your UO clients so they pull in the macro correctly after you copy it into the right folder.

Then open notepad. Copy the macro text in there, and save it as "youChooseThisName.macro"
Now we need to move that file to the Razor/Macros folder.
  • Open windows explorer (hold the Windows key on the keyboard and press E if you didn’t know that very handy shortcut)
  • Press Alt (this should highlight the “File Edit View Tools (etc)” toolbar--it is hidden in Windows 7, so you must do this to access it.
  • Click Tools
  • Click Folder Options
  • Click the “View” Tab
  • In the “Advanced settings” box, you need to do 2 things (you can change these back later if you want to):
  • In the Hidden files and folders (double click it) there are 2 radio buttons. Select “Show hidden files, folders, or drives”. This lets you see the Folder that you need to access to add macros manually to Razor
  • UNCHECK the “Hide extensions for known file types”. This lets you rename a file easily, otherwise Windows will often, for example, have your macro named “bloweverybodyup.macro.txt” (which razor doesn’t recognize, of course), and there’s nothing you can do to change it.
  • Click the Apply button (of course)
  • Now, to find the folder to put your macros in (before a Razor update a few months ago, it used to be easy to get to--in the C:\Program Files\Razor\Macros folder... but now they’ve moved it to the following location:
    If you are using Windows 7 (or vista, I think), go to C:\Users\<Your windows user name here>\AppData\Roaming\Razor\Macros
  • If you are using Windows XP, go to (if I’m not mistaken): C:\Documents and Settings\<Your windows user name here>\Application Data\Razor\Macros
After placing the macros in that folder, they will appear in Razor’s “Macros” tab and are ready to go.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Mikanele

Post by Mikanele »

thanks a lot!

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

...or you can:

1.- Close all clients leaving only one open
2.- Create a new macro in Razor called: WhateverYouWant (you don't actually need to record any action here)
3.- Wait something like 2 minutes and close your client
4.- Open your explorer like the robot correctly said
5.- Type: c:\Documents and Setting\YourUserHere\application data\Razor\Macros in your address bar
6.- Open the file "WhatevereYouWant" using Word, or notepad
7.- Paste the code there
8.- Save (in plain text format) and close
9.- ???
10.- Profit
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

I can't count how many times this question comes up. :) The guys have answered it well.

If you still have any issues, try to catch Pirul or I in IRC sometime and we'd be glad to help you.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Mikanele

Post by Mikanele »

Thanks guys it answered a lot.

I just started and been macroing for days.....need to unplug the macros and go play a bit.

Return to “New Player Help”