Post by LudKrud »

Not like you cant get more......

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Stable slots completely wiped out

Post by azheman »

Derrick wrote:
azheman wrote:Also, Derrick, how do you explain the fact that I had about 10 rabbits and a horse still stabled there? Which had not been stabled since I had checked on all the other animals I lost? wouldn't they have all disappeared together?
I would need more information on this to explain it. Were they with the same stable master? Had those pets been claimed from the stable prior to Friday's patch and restabled into the new system? I'm not sure what you mean by "had not been stabled"; they were in the stables right?
I meant that these pets were not "newly stabled" since the patch. They were present at the same time as all of the other pets, and refreshed at the same time as well. Same stablemaster, etc.

In other words, they were never separate from any of the other pets, yet somehow, they survived and other pets did not.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

LudKrud wrote:Not like you cant get more......
This is true, but do you know how long it takes to collect 12 nightmare colored frenzieds?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The trouble with the stable masters should be fixed now. I'm going to take down the signs at the out of town stables.

Thanks again to everyone for the detailed help in tracking this problem down.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Derrick wrote:The trouble with the stable masters should be fixed now. I'm going to take down the signs at the out of town stables.

Thanks again to everyone for the detailed help in tracking this problem down.
So you are guaranteeing the player run stablemasters are now usable?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Thorough inspection leaves me with no doubt that the problem that was found has been corrected, however it would be foolish for me to claim to have eliminated all possibilities that something could happen to a stable master. It is advisable that the stables not be used to horde more pets than players intend to use, and in addition to the virtue of sharing a limited stable capacity with others, players following this advice will lower their risk as well, no matter how negligible that risk might be.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Derrick wrote:Thorough inspection leaves me with no doubt that the problem that was found has been corrected, however it would be foolish for me to claim to have eliminated all possibilities that something could happen to a stable master. It is advisable that the stables not be used to horde more pets than players intend to use, and in addition to the virtue of sharing a limited stable capacity with others, players following this advice will lower their risk as well, no matter how negligible that risk might be.
I can't help it.

I was on Animal Hoarders: UO Edition

My life is ruined.