I may be wrong but....

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
GeneralEarl

I may be wrong but....

Post by GeneralEarl »

You know the bridges you cross between the Trinsic moongate and the entrance to Trinsic? If I remember correctly, the bridge closest to the entrance into trinsic had a dip that you could get stuck in if you didn't cross the bridge correctly. I specifically remember that because I got stuck in it several times lol. Maybe it was just a glitch on the server I played but it was definitely there and I was forced to either recall out of it or use the Help/Stuck option. And I noticed it is a full bridge with no dip on this server.
-"You meet the warrior in battle, but it is not until victory that you meet the gentleman"-

Derrick

Re: I may be wrong but....

Post by Derrick »

IIRC, I made that existing bridge on Second Age manually way before server open in 2007, it was based completely from memory (Chesapeake), although with knowledge that it wasn't anywhere near the same but hopefully a little bit better. I'm sure the location isn't even correct.

Was the bridge the same on all shards?
Did it exist on all shards?
Does anyone have a screenshot?

Thanks!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

GeneralEarl

Post by GeneralEarl »

I recall them being made of the grayish colored stone. Im searching for a picture now. This was on the atlantic shard. I don't know about the other shards though.
-"You meet the warrior in battle, but it is not until victory that you meet the gentleman"-

Faust

Post by Faust »

Would you care to screenshot the bridge here so we know what one you are talking about for certainty?

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Faust wrote:Would you care to screenshot the bridge here so we know what one you are talking about for certainty?
IPY dead now?
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Faust

Post by Faust »

Would have no idea about that awful shard or the corrupt self centered egotistic maniac that runs it. There is no way you would catch me playing it for even a second of my time. However, there is no doubt in my mind that the shard is progressing forward right on schedule with its slow miserable death just like the one prior to it.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Mirage wrote:
Faust wrote:Would you care to screenshot the bridge here so we know what one you are talking about for certainty?
IPY dead now?
Well, you can usually tell that IPY is dead when they give out everyone's Usernames/Passwords...
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

On IPY1 couselors could teleport players inside of houses, so they could loot it. And they could even pick up chests I believe(unsecuring and unlocking them). Then the player can gate it out.

Need I say more?