trouble macroing with razor.. someone help me?

Moderator: Support Moderators

blister

trouble macroing with razor.. someone help me?

Post by blister »

Hi,

I'm trying to make a poisoning macro that use a restock agent to pick 2 shades and then make a potion with them and then poison if i made the potion.. but I got a problem. When I try to target the shades in my bag, it will target the shades in the chest.

Is there a way to tell it to use the shades in the bag instead? I though I'd close and chest but the macro doesn't seem to record this.

How can I tell to razor to use the item in my bag instead of being retarded and use the ones in the chest?

Thanks for your help.

blister

Re: trouble macroing with razor.. someone help me?

Post by blister »

God damnit this program is retarded, I just tryed something new. I'd restock more reagents and when I'd run out, the macro would restock, run 2 squares down and 2 squares up so the chest would close..

Stupid razor still try to use the reagents in the closed chest.

How can razor be so retarded.. I had the same problem when I was trying to make a macro for my smith.. he would take items from chest all around me before taking the item type from my bag. Anyone know how to fix that.. no wonder why easyUO is so popular.. at least it gets the job done.

blister

Post by blister »

Oh well, at least this server has the right alchemy mechanic where you can retarget the mortar to do the same potion.. GJ! :)

Now I hope mortar dont break like before.

leterrien
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by leterrien »

Firstly, calm down. Razor is not the retarded one here. To make this work you need to NOT use target by type. Just leave it as a unique target. The second step to not being retarded is to never let that pile run out. Just make your restock macro for like 10 nightshade, and make it restock every time. If the pile never runs out, the unique ID will never change.

blister

Post by blister »

Hmm I didn't know that the ID would stay the same even if you add more into it..

I still find it stupid that razor will not bother to look at your bag when you use by type command. It should at least to find the item in there first before going thru all the chest you have around you, even if they are closed, and have kept in memory.

Return to “New Player Help”