UO / IPY vet T2A newbie

Moderator: Support Moderators

carterza

UO / IPY vet T2A newbie

Post by carterza »

Hi all,

Figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself. My character's name in game is Gumbercules and my name is Zach. I've been playing UO on and off since 1996 and I spent a lot of time on IPY.

Since IPY died and got picked up again, I've been looking for a new server to get established on, and so far I'm loving T2A. I'll most likely be spending the next few weeks making wooden shields in an effort to buy a house deed on the server.

A quick blurb about me - I'm 27, I'm a software developer by trade, and I live outside of Washington, D.C. I enjoy the outdoors, especially fishing and riding my motorcycle. I also enjoy watching sports, especially college basketball, baseball, and hockey.

I look forward to meeting you all in T2A, and hopefully down the road PvPing with all of you.

Thanks,

-Zach

Charisma

Re: UO / IPY vet T2A newbie

Post by Charisma »

Welcome, nice to see new vet players joining us.

Felithvian

Post by Felithvian »

Never understood why people preferred IPY over In Mani Ylem (Don't bother searching the shard, it's dead).

Welcome aboard.

AlexCCCP

Post by AlexCCCP »

Welcome, but UO only came on in the end of `97 :-)

I nitpick for fun and enjoy lucid discussions on semantics.
Salute in the name of Lost Soldiers of Darkness [LSD], Napa Valley and The Empire of Atlantic (1998)

"I don't believe in god, but I blame him for all my problems"

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

Welcome from what i've seen, you just need to get accustomed to the weapon timer and the fact that there is not a timer for each individual weapon like on ipy. also you don't have any gheyness (sorry ipy) of not being able to cast back to back stonewall. there is no anti griefing policy here yay! Look me up, Yitamin, in game.

Return to “New Player Help”