Selling books... That I wrote.

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Zamzuki

Selling books... That I wrote.

Post by Zamzuki »

Thats right. It's a niche and its not really a very good one. Alas it's where I've come to dwell. If you crave something truly unique or perhaps you want a reason to expend money. Then I will gladly sell you the stories of my travels. They may not be glamorous and the spelling could be horrid ( you're lucky its legible, you try writing by the light of only burning embers to prevent nasties from eating you like a Trinsic taco rolled up in your bedroll in the woods at night eh!?)

So yes I do tend to romanticize my exploits... but at least I'm not singing about it at your local tavern with a boot on the table hoping to have it filled with spare gold. I'm being straight forward and greedy. I would like your money for my stories.

Prices are negotiable, and each book is a one of a kind. I don't fathom I would find it much fun to replicate the same story over and over again, I'm a traveler of the land, not some old blind man. So lets say 500g per book?

If anyone is interested please send me a message here on the forum. What stories I have greatly depend if I have died or not recently and they have been left to rot in my desecrated corpse in the woods. (just look at me who wouldn't want to desecrate this)

So in closing, Books by Arellia.
So rare, your want a whole shelf full of them.

Telamon

Post by Telamon »

Last edited by Telamon on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dragkhar

Re: Selling books... That I wrote.

Post by dragkhar »

I'd like to order a book from u as well.
But, isn't there always a "but" in there somewhere :), I want it to be about your adventure at the evil mage tower collecting shadow cloth (hue #1109) for "My Fair Lady's Clothing Company".

I'll pay u 5k for the book + an addition 100g/yard of the cloth you manage to gather and return to me.
Only hue #1109 cloth tho (the darkest shadow hue).

Thx in advance.
IRC: Rand (mostly in #MoB and #WL)

jekkis
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by jekkis »

I will pay you 5k for a book that describes in detail your visit to the Rivendell Mall.

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

nice angle, niche market yes but i like it.

2 books please - any stories but a reference to Cove would be nice as thats where im based - 10k

Zamzuki

Post by Zamzuki »

The books are in the works! I'm going to have to get a new quill. woop woop!

dragkhar

Post by dragkhar »

Don't wanna stress your work here but do you have a deadline? :)

Return to “Other”