3 brothers looking for chaos pvp guild!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Magilla Gorilla

3 brothers looking for chaos pvp guild!

Post by Magilla Gorilla »

Hey me and my two brothers looking for a chaos pvp guild. I myself have 3 pvp chars and my brothers each have 2 so let me know we are on mostly at night and weekends and are long time players. Pm me if you have a chaos guild with lots of wars that is recruiting thanks.

Frodiesel

Re: 3 brothers looking for chaos pvp guild!

Post by Frodiesel »

Yeah i am one of said brothers. i personally am new to pvp. My only experience with pvp is being ganked by pk's basically. We are looking for a guild that does field pvp in groups and would be willing to put up with us and help us along as we learn how to pvp. Well thats for me at least Magilla has pvped before. We are all self sufficent too so we are not looking for hand outs.

Johnnylittle

Re: 3 brothers looking for chaos pvp guild!

Post by Johnnylittle »

well if theres 3 of you already maybe you should start your own, you would be heads and shoulders above alot of other guilds on here, id be happy to teach you what i know of pvp on here

Return to “Guild Recruitment”