Double explosion pot macro

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Double explosion pot macro

Post by Kabal »

ok I did it, I figured out how to throw 10 at once, run away if you see me or you'll die.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

1. it is possible to throw 3 at once
2. if i hadn't said anything period not a single person in here would have thought to try it...so yes they are dumb enough to not have figured it out on their own
3. if someone literally paid 300k for this then there is a serious problem
4. time...really?
-cr3w-

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Once on a private shard I made a macro to throw 10 at once, I walked around 1 shotting people until I was banned by GMs.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

dragkhar

Post by dragkhar »

Clyde- wrote:...
2. if i hadn't said anything period not a single person in here would have thought to try it...so yes they are dumb enough to not have figured it out on their own
Seems that you're trying to save your face here.

2. Don't assume people are dumber than you, just saying so makes me wonder who is the dumbest.

3. Alot of ppl pay for services they can't or doesn't want to do by themself, buying rares, mares, ingots or whatever instead of geting them themself. Have you never bought a bad ass Hally for 100k to get that extra edge in pvp or ingots for your crafter cause it's booring to mine?
It rather seems to me you have a serious problem, not for asking 300k for this, but for ranting ppl cause they didn't want to pay you and instead started to give other players free tips on how to do what you just did with the pots.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

Sounds to me like this is pretty NEA, Is someone going to start a thread in Era Accuracy?
[broken image]

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

dragkhar wrote:
Clyde- wrote:...
Seems that you're trying to save your face here.

2. Don't assume people are dumber than you, just saying so makes me wonder who is the dumbest.

3. Alot of ppl pay for services they can't or doesn't want to do by themself, buying rares, mares, ingots or whatever instead of geting them themself. Have you never bought a bad ass Hally for 100k to get that extra edge in pvp or ingots for your crafter cause it's booring to mine?
It rather seems to me you have a serious problem, not for asking 300k for this, but for ranting ppl cause they didn't want to pay you and instead started to give other players free tips on how to do what you just did with the pots.
Lol okay.
-cr3w-

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

And no, since you don't know me clearly, i wasn't saying okay in agreement with you. Just an FYI. I'm rarely serious about anything. Nice post though.
-cr3w-

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

does it include use once agent ...derp....
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.