Losing Fame/Rep from excessive drinking

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Felithvian

Re: Losing Fame/Rep from excessive drinking

Post by Felithvian »

At least I'm trying to get outta these walls. You're just standing there holding an Era Accuracy pamphlet while showing-off your nonexistent authority as a suscriber.

But chill brother, have it your way.

Now, head back to your IRC channel, they're waiting for you.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

The staff will give you the same answer. :wink:

Thank you, come again.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Nidaic

Post by Nidaic »

Felithvian = chumbucket = Guardianknight = Josh Lee.
I've solved it.

Felithvian

Post by Felithvian »

Light Shade wrote:The staff will give you the same answer. :wink:

Thank you, come again.
I thank thee for your sad attempt at being funny. Your tasteless and generic reply goes to show your lack of intelligence. Please choose your words wisely next time.

Without ever having to use evaluating intelligence, the population of Trisnic now knows - upon reading your sad excuse for tryst , that you are smarter than a rock, but dumber than a piece of wood.

Stick to being an internet-authority, still not fitting but it's all you have. To hell with this hectic mess called IRC/Razor Online.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Felithvian wrote:*Assumption, Condescension, & Foolishness*
People have tried to let you know that the shard strives for Era Accuracy and not for "things I think would be a good idea." You have chose to ignore that and be insulting and rude to people.

The fact that you brought in the completely irrelevant 'i'm smarter than you' dialogue into a discussion about why your suggestion will never see the light of day tells me all I need to know about "intelligence".

Again, this shard strives for Era Accuracy and the emulation of a time frame in UO's existence. The time frame is the T2A Era. The cutoff date is November 23rd, 1999. Suggestions of things to improve on outside of this Era are simply not considered by the staff on this shard. People have tried to explain this to you both subtlety and now very directly.

It is not us being rude, we're just being sarcastic and silly about something that comes up constantly with new players. You have chosen to take offense as opposed to being cute and jovial about this subject. That issue solely lies in you and your inability to control your own emotions. I am not politically correct enough to change the way I joke because someone wants me to control their emotions for them.

Bottom Line: Your proposal is not Era-Accurate to this shard's goals and will not be considered.

Enjoy!

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Felithvian

Post by Felithvian »

Light Shade wrote:*Assumption, Condescension, & Foolishness*
You seem to care enough to copy everything I say. :D

Everyone who checks these forums can see you have a crush on me. You just keep coming back - getting even more fired up and I am having a good time with it. 8)

Nidaic

Post by Nidaic »

Felithvian wrote:
Light Shade wrote:*Assumption, Condescension, & Foolishness*
You seem to care enough to copy everything I say. :D

Everyone who checks these forums can see you have a crush on me. You just keep coming back - getting even more fired up and I am having a good time with it. 8)
Troll blew his cover...
Atleast LS gave you all the true logic behind how retarded your post was from the begining, I demote you from an 8/10 to 6/10 for showing you are doing this for attention.

LS I think he's just attention starved. No one would post this senseless dribble without a motive... His is getting someone to talk to him.