I QUIT

Topics related to Second Age
Pirul

Re: I QUIT

Post by Pirul »

I took the liberty of deleting the duplicate thread you made in the general questions and new player forum.

Also, as others have suggested, UO is enjoyed much more with friends. Talk to people in game. Sure, many will be pricks, but I'd like to think there are still more helpful players out there. Use IRC, and most importantly, read the forums. There is a lot of info here that can help you.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

I suck at pvp royally yet I haven't been pk'd in ages because I play (somewhat) smartly, which you'd learn if you'd stick around, interact with people on the forums and irc and maybe join a guild. Of course there is a huge element of risk, but you can't run around thinking you're in trammel. The world is unpoliced and it's dangerous.

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

delete bump
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Man Gretchen was so fcking hot
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Massimiliano
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Massimiliano »

1) When a PK is chasing you use a recall scroll on a rune in your backpack: you can easily assign a macro of razor to a key of your choice (remember to disarm first. My left arrow disarm left arm, My right arrow disarm right arm --> useful to drink potion too)

2) To repair your weapons/armors you need a good smith ONLY if they're badly damaged. But for little scratches you can repair them by yourself with a 50 smith. Just remember to repair them on a daily basis (or more if you play more than me)

3) Avoid graveyards.

Regards.
Rupert Hamilton

rogue78

Post by rogue78 »

Thank you for the excellent advice, i guess ill stick it out.

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Yeah this game is all about perseverance, hang in there!
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Make an orc

Sir Trammelite

Post by Sir Trammelite »

Instead of bashing an "I quit" post, we should provide more sympathy and understanding encouraging people to continue playing.

That's the right thing to do.

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

Sir Trammelite wrote:Instead of bashing an "I quit" post, we should provide more sympathy and understanding encouraging people to continue playing.

That's the right thing to do.

truth

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

No.
Bashing the rage quitters is exactly what they need so they don't think they're playing on some candy-ass Trammel shard.

If you can take your licks and get back into the game, you have the grit to make it here. Otherwise, it's only a matter of time before you're on here crying for more sympathy.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Felithvian

Post by Felithvian »

IRC is not necessary.

Generally speaking, IRC is a reunion of losers who seek help after a flawless defeat in UO.

Not just unnecessary, but unfair at the same time.

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

rogue78 wrote:I have been playing this free shard for about a month now. I've noticed that one of the reasons why this game is not as popular as it used to be is because of the PK's looting and preying on noobs. I played this game from 1998-2004, and back then with the introduction of Felucca for the thieves to live in made the game thrive. Without that unscrupulous element. Maybe this game can have a thriving economy. I mean there are people killing noobs for bone armor and rune books.. for christ sake.. how low can you go. You will never see anything good in this game without a good stable economy. I couldn't even find 1 gm smith to repair my armor. Why because anyone who tries to GM at anything will get killed and looted for the little things that they have. This make the game frustrating and redundant. Have fun killing noobs. But just remember that this game will never see the glory of the true UO.
Sorry to see you go, but if you ever decide to return i will make it my life's ambition to destroy you over and over before you have a chance to do anything.
-cr3w-

Kuroi

Post by Kuroi »

i just started to play UOSA and it makes me cry to see everyone using a mage with halberd... i hate clones on UO :(

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Sucks for you then.
-cr3w-