Hi! Please consider my application

Mighty Mouse

Hi! Please consider my application

Post by Mighty Mouse »

Hello members of C^V,

I am recently new to this shard and am having a great time so far. The reason I am applying for membership is that in my 20 days playing I have seen many active members of C^V getting around. I have been looking at your forums and I feel I would make an excellent member as I have alot of the same in game interest. I played OSI and was mainly involved in pvp and would like to extend that interest to secondage. As for character development so far, I have a 6 x gm tank mage who only needs work on his resist, and a second 5x gm tank mage who i'm considering tweaking the stats of so that his swing speed will be his main asset. I also enjoy group dungeon hunts and have developed a provoker for such things. His talents may extend to taming or t hunting. I'm yet undecided.
My play times vary, as I live in Australia, but since I am currently studying my play times often coincide with yours in the US, although not 100%. As for connection issues from Australia, I use an OSI approved 3rd party service called lowerping which reduces my ping to a competitive level. I have actually seen myself move faster then some US players.
I hope you consider this application as I am having an extremely tough time in UO so far. While I enjoy the thrill of being able to be freely attacked, I am getting increasingly frustrated with playing solo and trying to meet people with the same interests. I have lost more to pk ganks than I have banked and the safety a guild would provide would be invaluable.

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Hi! Please consider my application

Post by xevec »

Hi! Do you use IRC? That is the best way to get in touch with us. Channel is #C^V. In the main forums page there is a link to it in the upper right, near the wiki link, if that doesn't work you may need to use another chat program to access it.

Anyway standard procedure is for you to hang around with us a while (usually a couple weeks) then after we get to know you, you can get guilded.

Pirul is our Guild Master so try to get in touch with him in irc, or the forums if IRC doesnt work.

Hope to see ya around. Cheers.

Sheer Luck

Post by Sheer Luck »

You see: a character crafted by Sheer Luck

[23:55]<Soma> I know very well of Abbott's ways
[23:56]<Soma> He may be a pedophile, but he's a damn good smith

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Mighty, thnx for the interest in C^V! As Xev said, the easiest way to get in touch is through IRC, where we can get into further detail regarding the recruiting process.

Sheer, thnx for the link, truly one of the geniuses of our time.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

If you're having trouble with the web-based interface of IRC, try using mIRC, that's what I use, and works fine.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

ariok

Post by ariok »

trillian ftw everything all in 1. and uses minimum resources
<FishTaco> Blizz forums are the absolute worst place to find help
<chainsoar> yeah because they're full of people who think WoW is a good game