Rage QUIT

Topics related to Second Age
darrvit

Rage QUIT

Post by darrvit »

Three dudes just ganged up on me while I was farming. Understandable.
They killed me in my house and took my money that I had been storing. Understandable.
Rez killed me repeatedly and mocked me. Wtf.

Quitting due to the player base. Not the game mechanics, which I am a fan of.

GG GL.

Pirul

Re: Rage QUIT

Post by Pirul »

Names?
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

This thread should be titled uo the way it is.

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

Bobcat Brown

Post by Bobcat Brown »

After the first time they rez killed me I would have learned my lesson and not accepted a rez from them.

fool me once shame on you...
fool me twice...you know the rest.

darrvit

Post by darrvit »

They had creative presidential names. They weren't rezzing me, I would wandering healer rez and they'd grief me when I tried to come back.

Naljier

Post by Naljier »

population control

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by xevec »

So they camped your house? If so just wait like 15-30 minutes. Yeah you may not get your corpse back but big deal.
Also about your house getting looted, KEEP YOUR MONEY IN THE BANK!. Unless your playing reds, then it should be locked down. Even if your stuff wasn't in the bank lock it down , or put it behind a table barrier.

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

Stupid thread Delete bump
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

darrvit

Post by darrvit »

Delete thread bump, these are forums for expressing thoughts bump. delete account bump.

SteelReserve

Post by SteelReserve »

dont feel too bad. I had an encounter with some lame pks not 2 days ago. drylooted me and killed my mount. Pk'd my nub, I rezed self trying to go get my runes. (Which they didnt leave anyway) lol i was spoiled im not used to ERA ACC Pk's :P it happens A LOT. My Only mistake was waiting on them to pk me so i could get a rez and go about my nub bizness lol. next time ill put 20% effort in running away :lol: live and learn then love uo :D

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Next time just hide or log onto another character for a few minutes until they get bored and run off. Don't fan their flames (or boost their ego) by allowing them to get to you like that.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

:twisted:
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Koden

Post by Koden »

Or after the 1st rez kill stay a Ghost (don't show) Run along with them and pattern there moves. I've done this with some of the nasty PK groups. I find holes in there pk runs (like a hall in a dungeon they never check) then farm gold where thay are not. I just spent the night 4+ hours solo in a popular dungeon that is on all the pk rounds & was not pked once.

I have spent a whole night 1st pattering pks, then mapping there homes, then I try to find out who there alts are.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Note to self: don't get on Koden's bad side :lol:
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

lol. So you're quitting because 3 children picked on you for sport? I can understand the hit to the ego, but if you let such a tiny fraction of people effect you, goodluck anywhere.