Time warp?

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Time warp?

Post by Casey »

Early this morning (around 4am e.s.t.) I did 3 mibs with my fisherman, came back home, sorted the loot, checked on some idocs, and went to sleep, (around 5:30am e.s.t.).

I logged on this afternoon with 2 of the 3 mibs in my backpack, and obviously missing two of the chests I pulled up. I spoke to Derrick about this to see if there was an issue with the server...and we could not come up with anything that would cause this.

I went to sleep almost two hours before server reset, so this cannot be the cause. I am in the same time zone as the server.

Just wondering if anyone else experienced an issue like this. It's not a big deal for me, except for not pulling up a gold rimmed chest the second time around, but if there is a potential issue we should find out more about it so it can be addressed.

Thanks,

Windspirit

Pirul

Re: Time warp?

Post by Pirul »

The server crashed last night. Not sure of the exact time, but 5am EST is more or less what I could conclude. This crash must have caused the server to revert, taking you back in time to the last save prior to the crash.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Time warp?

Post by Casey »

Thanks Pirul!