Horse stamina correction

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
theleptonkid

Horse stamina correction

Post by theleptonkid »

Is there a chance that horse stamina will be corrected some time soon? I understand that the staff have a big meal on their plates, but is altering the horse stamina code that time consuming? Also didn't you have to feed your horse apples to replenish its stamina, not just jump off "All follow me" and jump back on?

Nidaic

Re: Horse stamina correction

Post by Nidaic »

I believe it has been proven era accurate to "all follow me" a horse to full stamina.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Need to train your mounts up.
Or collect enough money that even Derrick will break the rules XD Everyone has a price I assure you XD
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

It is my belief that the horses should have a good amount more stamina then they have here. And no you didnt have to feed them fruit. However, everyone fed the crap out of their horses because they went untame and bucked you off a hell of a lot faster then they do here. I remember I was terrified to travel anywhere without at least 18-20 apples on me. And I fed my mount often.
[01:12:32] <Nevermore> Stranger you are the reason I hate christmas
[01:12:36] <Nevermore> You specifically
[01:12:44] <Nevermore> Every year? Christmas sucks. Because of Stranger