Level 3 tmaps

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

KurtKeta

Level 3 tmaps

Post by KurtKeta »

Got two, want to get rid of lookin g for price.

Pirul

Re: Level 3 tmaps

Post by Pirul »

5-8k
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

I am a seasoned tmapper and i would probably pay 5k tops. Not enough left on the bone if you pay more than 5k for a lvl 3 to make it worth your while, unless that thing drops some AWESOME magic weapons, but that is rarely. From my experience anyways.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I agree with you, but there are people who go way overboard and pay waaay too much for t-maps.

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Totally, to be honost i think most, over bidder, imo, are taking a gamble for that epic 1/1,000,000 chance to get a super rare weapon, which i have yet to get, i get some good ones but not enough to make it worth 15k+ for a lvl 5, after killing the monsters, processing the treasure and selling unwanted stuff, which is most of it, i make about 15-20k on a lvl 5, and i see poeple pay 15-20k all the time, so that tells me one thing, like i mentioned before, they must be taking a gamble. But give you an idea, i myself, to make money and make it worth my time i pay for tmaps is:

Lvl 1 - Trash, i dont waste my time i sell for 400-450gp on my vendor, expected profit 1.2-2k
Lvl 2 - Almost trash, i buy for 1.5-2k, expected profit 3-4k
Lvl 3 - I buy for 3.5k, expected profit 5k (monsters are now worth killing)
Lvl 4 - I buy for 5-6k, expected profit 9-12k
Lvl 5 - I buy for 8-10k, expected profit 15-20k

I know alot of people have argued this data in the past, but honostly, i run tmaps every night, almost every night, and the expected profit is what i seem to get, yes every once in awhile you get that decent weapon you can sell off for 5-10k, or even more, but that is seldom and those that say its more often than not, are probably just bragging or trying to sound like they are the shit. But like Pirul said, my "Buy" prices are on the low end of what majority of people will pay, but i dont like to waste my time just to make even money or a few thousand gold profit. I also have heard some of those big spenders are looking to do the tmaps with family and stuff and its more for entertainment value rather than the profit, which i think is a good gesture and awesome social experience with your family and friends. Every has their price on bonding time with loved ones. Im typing to much, that is all.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I agree. I also sometimes buy expensive maps because I enjoy taking new players out to do some higher level ones, which will give them some exposure to high level monsters in a "controlled" environment. This generally increases their interest in the game and keeps them playing longer.

Return to “Price Check”