Trapped armoir does not show contents

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Farlist

Trapped armoir does not show contents

Post by Farlist »

I took an armoir trapped it on the floor and put it in my backpack.

Then I placed a few trapped boxes inside it, I put it in my bank and later took it in my backpack again.

A person snooped me and died because of it, so I thought it would be safe to open, I double clicked the armoir looked open (doors to the sides) there was an open sound but nothing showed, the only way it would open is when I put it on the floor and open it.

Bug?

It does not show its contents even when its in the bank.

Kelektra
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Trapped armoir does not show contents

Post by Kelektra »

armoirs never show their items unless it is placed on the ground. Its always been like that in game (not sure if its correct though).
Shards Only T-Map Validation System viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24446

Farlist

Post by Farlist »

Kelektra wrote:armoirs never show their items unless it is placed on the ground. Its always been like that in game (not sure if its correct though).
I think I was able to open it but I can't remember now, if someone can give proper bug/mechanic confirmation that would be great.

mr mahoney

Post by mr mahoney »

Farlist wrote:I took an armoir trapped it on the floor and put it in my backpack.

Then I placed a few trapped boxes inside it, I put it in my bank and later took it in my backpack again.

A person snooped me and died because of it, so I thought it would be safe to open, I double clicked the armoir looked open (doors to the sides) there was an open sound but nothing showed, the only way it would open is when I put it on the floor and open it.

Bug?

It does not show its contents even when its in the bank.

Wait if tou carry a trapped tinker box and someone snoops it they will die?

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

mr mahoney wrote:Wait if tou carry a trapped tinker box and someone snoops it they will die?
Correct.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay