Nefarious: A friend, a scammer, an enigma

Topics related to Second Age
Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Nefarious: A friend, a scammer, an enigma

Post by Light Shade »

Satire has never been Brules' strong suit.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

Light Shade wrote:I believe, in my heart of hearts, that it was an elaborate attempt by [cA.], not [cA], to infiltrate their own guild of [$$$] and ruin their own reputations so that they could later blame it on [cA] and accuse them of ruining the playstyle of bards in general.

Time will tell. Either way, it was a dastardly act.

-L/S
Hmmm... this is starting to make sense. Nefarious made racist comments and $$$ have known ties to neo-nazis. Thanks for this fine investigative work Light Shade!
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Brules

Post by Brules »

Light Shade wrote:Satire has never been Brules' strong suit.
Well, it is better than coming across as a know it all whining jack ass like you....

Apple - hows the new house coming along? Sorry to see you have abandoned your "dream castle".

You maybe should have kept the keep after all? :)

PS - you forgot to sign your last post L/S....I almost didn't figure out who posted that......

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

Brules wrote: Apple - hows the new house coming along? Sorry to see you have abandoned your "dream castle".

You maybe should have kept the keep after all? :)
Heh... as you and I discussed once before you got all creepy and weird I realized right away my mistake and that I preferred keeps. And actually, I was able to buy one of my favorite keeps on the server so I am way happier now. You, and Mens Rea long before you, unwittingly did me a favor as I guilted the seller of the castle to buy it back from me!

But the real issue is... why are you dodging how Nefarious is a scammer agent of $$$? For shame. :(
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Brules

Post by Brules »

Sorry but kicking him out of $$$ before he scammed everyone makes him a busted cA agent...... :)

Try harder cA!

Oh and you all need to coach up L/S a bit more.....he just doesn't seem like real cA material. Why do you all put up with him?

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

It's his paleo diet and barefoot running. cA's cardio is insane now!
[cA] Tales of Adventure

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Brules wrote:Oh and you all need to coach up L/S a bit more.....he just doesn't seem like real cA material. Why do you all put up with him?
Poor Brules. Still thinks i'm in cohorts with cA. If you can't make sense, then make it up!
Brules wrote:Sorry but kicking him out of $$$ before he scammed everyone makes him a busted cA agent...... :)
Unfortunately, this is completely not true, Brules. He's been confirmed as having scammed people as far back as last summer. Perhaps you should amend your statements... :wink:

Its okay. Its hard to actually know what's going on when you don't really play anymore. I understand this completely.

-Brules Fan Boi

Jorel

Post by Jorel »

I have done transactions with Nef without any problems. But on the other hand he has never asked me to borrow money. So who knows. I would be interested to hear his side of it. As we all know every story has 3 sides. Yours,His and the truth.

Abbot

Post by Abbot »

Well his side of it is that he openly admits to borrowing as much gold as he could from everyone who trusted him without intending to pay it back. I'm sure if you contact him he'll tell you the same.
<Soma> He may be a pedophile, but he's a damn good smith
<Sheer_Luck> Yeah but all the hally handles smell funny.

Jorel

Post by Jorel »

I don't deny the accusations. This is UO. Some people will rob friends they have known for yrs. I was just kind of shocked, he seemed like a decent guy. I do find it kind of funny he pm'ed me about a week ago looking to purchase a few items from me and now hes taking a yr off?

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Year off AKA he is already playing with his new characters.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Brules

Post by Brules »

Light Shade wrote: Its okay. Its hard to actually know what's going on when you don't really play anymore. I understand this completely.

-Brules Fan Boi
Yeah, the shards largest, best and most active new player housing runs itself - I never have to log in! It's great!

My vendors craft and stock themselves too, and the $$$ vendor tent keeps tabs on itself and the multiple people who have vendors there. Not logging in is THE way to play UOSA!

Maybe I will expand to 9 accounts like you L/S so I can play not loged in even more than I do now!

jekkis
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by jekkis »

Jorel: if this needs to be reinforced one more time, here goes: we all have done transactions with Nef without any trouble. Do you think I would have given him two millions if I had trouble with him before?

Truth is, he laid the foundations for this scam by spending months working his way in and earning my trust. Based on that trust and the friendship we built, I wanted him to handle the deal as he clearly enjoyed being the "rares guy". I would have been able to get a hold of a bear rug without him, so it was never about specifically needing Nef for the deal but rather letting a friend play the role he enjoys - which to my surprise turned to be that of a scammer.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Brules wrote:
Light Shade wrote: Its okay. Its hard to actually know what's going on when you don't really play anymore. I understand this completely.

-Brules Fan Boi
Yeah, the shards largest, best and most active new player housing runs itself - I never have to log in! It's great!

My vendors craft and stock themselves too, and the $$$ vendor tent keeps tabs on itself and the multiple people who have vendors there. Not logging in is THE way to play UOSA!

Maybe I will expand to 9 accounts like you L/S so I can play not loged in even more than I do now!
It is fun to poke Brules with a stick and watch him lash out at just about everything in sight with lies and nonsense. He never does disappoint. :P

As far as Nefarious is concerned, i'm sorry that I was not more public with what I knew about Nefarious. I did let a few people know to be careful, but then I dropped it. Perhaps, in hindsight, I should have done more.

-Brules Lies, but i'm still a Brules Fan Boi
Last edited by Light Shade on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

My bells!!! I wants my precious bells!!!

:cry: Nef, come back!! Come back, Nef!!

On a more serious note, he was gonna do a trade with me of 4 bells for an in game item, which in hindsight strikes me as odd if he was taking a "one year sabbatical". Would have done it for gold.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay