It's me!

rs1n

It's me!

Post by rs1n »

Hey guys, Bean/Boogers here checkin' in every now and then. Unfortunately, I won't be able to play much due to a new addition to the family =)

Because I do have quite a bit of stuff just lying around, I thought I'd ask someone from the guild to take over my tower. You are welcome to anything in there (I believe most is newbie junk I save to donate to new players, but an occasional vanquishing may be found in some of the chests). I don't want to sell the tower -- I thought it might be best to just give it to the guild until I can come back some day =) Perhaps Pirul or Cattie can take ownership (indefinitely)?

That said, what's the best way to transfer ownership? Do I need to remove my other char's co-owner and friends status? Hopefully we don't have to re-deed the tower just to make this happen.

Bean/Boogers

Pirul

Re: It's me!

Post by Pirul »

Hey Boogs, congrats!!!

About the tower, I do have a character who can take ownership, and you can leave all your chars friended/co-owned so you can use it whenever you log in. I would only ask to have the rest of the Council friended so we can all refresh in case I forget.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

If you want, you can friend Galli, and I'll add it to my refresh runebook.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Will do also!

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

Nice to see ya at least make it by to say hi :) TC

rs1n

Post by rs1n »

I'll try to log on this weekend and get this done.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Awesome!

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

Cattie be nice to me, I have been super busy irl, i have lost 10 lbs, just strictly working lol. Anyways enough of my sexyness, I am alive and doing well. I shall try to stop by

TC

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Alright TC, see you around!

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

Tiwstacain wrote:Cattie be nice to me, I have been super busy irl, i have lost 10 lbs, just strictly working lol. Anyways enough of my sexyness, I am alive and doing well. I shall try to stop by

TC
Be nice to you?!? NEVA. you know work is over rated.. j/k good to hear your well!!

rs1n

Post by rs1n »

Ok, one of Cattie's character currently has ownership. Please feel free to use it for guild purposes or to help newbies. I hope to be back after a few months. And don't worry, I have enough gold in the bank to buy a new tower when I return. =)

Take care C^V and I'll see you all in a (long) while. I'll still lurk here for fun stories and picts.