Disguise kits, time and the like...

Moderator: Support Moderators

Farlist

Disguise kits, time and the like...

Post by Farlist »

I have read on the wiki that it takes two hours although it neglects to say if its game time or real time, I waited real time (which is more than two hours game time) and it did not reset.

Death did not prompt this either...

I still have no idea how to reverse it, I died several times and after a long time I die and it resets.

How long does it take to reset? in-game time or real time? (I am assuming real time since it would have reset by a few days game time)

How does death affect/effect this counter?

Thank you.

EDIT: I also would like to know the effects/affects of keeping the paperdoll open or closing and opening it (I know when you do this it refreshes the screen and so has an affect/effect) I just tried messing with it, and although at times I can stay disguised for more than 2 real world hours I just removed it with one death and waiting less than half an hour and dieing again.

Is it the double death? I know its not since I had died twice before and it did not do that....

What is going on?

===========

If anyone can please delete this it will be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Farlist on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Disguise kits, time and the like...

Post by nightshark »

2 hours of logged in time, this is working AFAIK.

If you want to get rid of it you can cast incognito.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Farlist

Re: Disguise kits, time and the like...

Post by Farlist »

nightshark wrote:2 hours of logged in time, this is working AFAIK.

If you want to get rid of it you can cast incognito.

This is inaccurate, I just experimented XD

If your paperdoll is open while you are disguised and you do not close it, the effect/affect will last longer, if you keep it closed if can die twice to reset it.

I was about to ask an admin to delete this so I can post a guide : p

I also found a way to change your hair and beard color to different colors via the disguise (no incognito, polymorph reconnecting needed)

All you need is two hair dyes a disguise kit and about 4 minutes give or take (make it five : ) )

EDIT: Forgot to say Thank you XD

Return to “New Player Help”