HMF - UOSA Lottery On going event

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Lack

HMF - UOSA Lottery On going event

Post by Lack »

Tonight is the grand opening of the HMF Lottery house! This is one of 5 event scheduled as of now that HMF will be sponsoring and hosting, more events are to come as we grow!

There are 3 Lotto vendor's to accomdate all players needs, two vendors inside are high end Lottery there is 1 grand prize 3 middle class prize's and 11 lower class prize's with random non-winning crates. This will be a weekly lottery and will run until all crates are gone or someone has won the grand prize at which point the vendors will be restocked (checked each night at 9pm EST) to assimilate your gambling needs again quickly.

Lyle - If riding around in style or doing other non pvp based things is your craving Lyle here is the man to see, he has random rares semi rares treasure map crafting supplies etc. Its even rumored somewhere hidden in this wonderland of prizes Lyle is holding a set of 902 hued sandals!

Silva - If adventure/pvp is your game Lyle here will definitely be your best friend! Silva holds random assorted armors, regs mage books and clothing, weapons, and jewelry! Silva is even rumored to be hiding an invis item with many charges to get you out of those sticky situations!

Hadara - Hadara is our friendly door man, he will also be how to obtain a magic rune to bring you back to bring you back to the Lottery house. Hadara also runs a smaller door step lottery which is lefty to mystery all in its self!

Gates will be given at random times from west brit bank, including grand opening tonight (starting at 9 pm EST). We hope to see you all there to get your lottery crates before they disappear! I have attached a photo of the lottery booth and where it is so that those who can't make it to a gate tonight can still enjoy this wondrous mini-event!

<--------------------------------------------------------------------UPDATE----------------------------------------------------------->

To all those that won at the HMF lottery we would ask you to post here and let others know this is not a scam and that it is possible to win, thanks for your time and participation were still working on items to restock the lottery that sold out. But feel free to play the lottery at silva right next to lyle the 20something charge invis item and powers and vanqs are still up for grabs along with no dex loss fort armor bags of regs spell books full sets of gm colord armor get them while they last.
Attachments
HMFLotto.jpg
Last edited by Lack on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WOODY

Re: HMF - UOSA Lottery

Post by WOODY »

Bought 3 boxes got 902 sandals thanks

Lack

Post by Lack »

AWESOME! grats still very many more awesome prizes to win, too many to list tell your friends and guildmates gates still from brit bank

Denaro

Post by Denaro »

Cool stuff I bought 2 and got my money back on one and 100 each reg in the other.
Good first impression for sure, I'll spread the word.

Lack

Post by Lack »

Wow what a great turn out last night all, grats to the winners! We are currently working to restock the rare/crafter/townie lottery and should have it ready to go again tonight. Honestly I did not expect to have one of the lottery's go so fast so the grand prize item for this lottery won't be as creative, this time lyle smuggled in a small house deed that is rumored to be the grand prize. Don't forget to check out silva right next to lyle she still has all 4 top prize chests which include power and vanq weapons, regs, and even the grand prize a piece of jewelry with 20 some invis charges!

Lack

Post by Lack »

2/2/12 HMF lottery vendor lyle is restocked, he has many rares crafting materials tmaps and even a house deed! go get your lottery boxes while they last! the lottery is still going on silva right next to him many pvp and adventuring gear get em while they last.

Farlist

Post by Farlist »

I bought several boxes from this lottery, some were disappointing and some were very nice.

My take goes as follows:

2 empty boxes
A box filled with various types of ingots (6 agapite ,31 copper,36 Shadow iron, 31 Verite)
Sword
Full plate magical armor
Two types of reagents (one of each)
Two wands
Cowboy hat
Executioner's cap
Three magic jewlery (silver earring and a bracelet)
Treasure Map (I did not dechipher it so I don't know what level)
Crystal Ball
A bottle of wine

I may have missed a few but this is the main of it, I posted this since someone accused those people of being scammers.

The things above me did not come in one box per line, some were all at once and some were a single item in a box (all the ingots I got in a single box for example, so was the full plate of magical armor)

People have stated in Mirc that its a fool's tax, I agree.

So why did I do it anyway? Because its a game and if I can't do stupid things in the game what is the point?

I like things such as this and promote them in this context : ), considering my take and the nature of this event I approve XD (who the heck am I? a person with an opinion O_O, take it or leave it)

dravengm

Post by dravengm »

I was very skeptical but bought 1 box and won a "stone-and-plaster house". In the words of comic book guy "best...lotto...ever!"

Lack

Post by Lack »

Glad you enjoyed it farlist sorry you didnt take any of the grand prize items =( would of been nice to have someone who posts get them to let other know we are legit and not trying to ruin this server by scamming but instead build it up by having fun stuff to do. Looks like most of your winnings came from our "gum ball" vendor the door man Hadara his lotteries are always mysterious and a little more on the risk side so bring your luck when your trying to win his lottery, the vendors inside are tailored for different items but little less risky and less mysterious as most of the items you will win are posted. As word spreads our prizes and lotteries will grow to multiple vendors and bigger better prizes so thanks for helping spread the word for this to happen in the future. We hope to see you again soon at the lottery booth.

Lack

Post by Lack »

grats draven glad you enjoyed the event, hope to see you in the future!

HardCore

Re: HMF - UOSA Lottery On going event

Post by HardCore »

Some lucky winners! Pretty amazing that 3 of the 4 winners have a total of 6 posts on the forums and all 3 just registered within the last few days! What are the chances!

The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Lack

Post by Lack »

actually only 2 joined the last few days and i asked them to post when i gated them from brit they are new guys can't help that that vet players are not playings and winning. woody has been around a while he won if the vet players don't give it a chance cus they assume its a scam then they wont win to post that's not my fault, I thought this was the events forum not trash talk thread. Is it not illegal to scam on forums tell the gms to check out my vendor if you don't believe it and think I'm scamming on forums. I got nothing to hide I put exactly what I say I put on the vendors. Wish more vet players were willing to give it a chance and see its not a scam.

And to correct you only two events have been done and had a grand prize and both posted, woody and draven the other two won other stuff but not grand prize. You tend to have multiple winners when there is multiple boxes with stuff in them, only part of the boxes are empty some are free play boxes some are runner up grand prize boxes (3-5k) worth of stuff and there are other winning boxes (1-3k) worth of stuff too. exactly as I stated please actually read what others are saying before posting.

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

I think you are confusing the words "event" and "vendors"......
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Return to “Player Run Events”