Looking for owners

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Lack

Looking for owners

Post by Lack »

Hey all I'm looking for the owners of these houses if you own them PM me or know who the owners are and/or how to get a hold of them hit me up with a pm, would be greatly appreciated. I would prefer houses in the circle on the left but will take ones in the circle on the right. Thanks all for the help and please bump for a future really good guild town that will hold many events and special vendor events when I can get these houses.
Attachments
towns.jpg

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Looking for owners

Post by Rammar »

Forwarded the thread to the owner of most of the houses on the left. I wouldn't hold my breath on acquiring them.

Telamon

Post by Telamon »

Last edited by Telamon on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lack

Post by Lack »

Thanks to both of you guys I do appreciate it, ya i figure if they will even sell them they will be a hefty price. But im hoping for a miracle and little compassion, I've got big plans for either of these areas that the whole shard would enjoy and get good use out of hopefully they understand and work with me =)

Eastwood

Post by Eastwood »

You would probably need countless millions worth of gold in deeds to buy up that area, and even then...

Do you have bad ass high seas pirate town battles in mind?
Catskills 97-99

Lack

Post by Lack »

Well I didn't as I have never hosted an event like that but if it is something people want ill certainly look into doing it and come up with some ideas thanks for the idea ill share the royalties with you if I can ever get that going ^^ I do have 4 other events in mind that I have run before multiple times on multiple servers and they are always a hit just need the housing to get them going, and not even all the houses as soon as I secure one of the keeps or castles I plan to start hosting so check out the events thread in the near future.

Telamon

Post by Telamon »

Last edited by Telamon on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lack

Post by Lack »

Thanks for the info Tela, I have messaged one person I thought might be interested in helping get the venture off the ground. But anyone willing to sponsor we currently have 5 events that my friends and I have run on other servers with success (fun and profitable). One of them we are currently working on and need no assistance were hoping to release this on going event tonight. I didn't really know who else to go to other than the one person I already asked. If you know anyone with ridiculous amounts of money willing to help us with a little to get these events going my guildees and I are excited to get them going *hint hint nudge nudge wink wink* hit me me up in PM for more info if you or anyone is interested.

Lack

Post by Lack »

First of many events to come from HMF is posted in the events section, hope we see you all there!

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

Hey I'll clear this up right here...

the circle on the left...everything but the northern keep, and tower is mine.

It would take a miracle, plus millions to get me to get rid of these properties.

I literally had to "work" for the shard for 80+ hours to acquire that castle...from my understanding its also the closest castle to guard zone (I couldnt be wrong, but some one told me that and I never looked into it further).

Rammar, Telamon, I appreciate everything you guys have been doing for me!!!

prosonic
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by prosonic »

i own the tower plot on the right, used to own it back in the baja days . not for sale sorry means to much to me - pro
[22:41:17] <Braden> Prosonic: If you get drunk and cause trouble here, I am banning ian for life.

Return to “Housing”