[11:36:46] <Furiocity> i'll pwn sandro

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Epic story. Tournies are coming back in a few months according to mr. pak waka wak

Look out Sandro, he is gunning for you!
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: [11:36:46] <Furiocity> i'll pwn sandro

Post by Light Shade »

Boondock_Saint wrote:[11:36:46] <Furiocity> i'll pwn sandro

Epic story. Tournies are coming back in a few months according to mr. pak waka wak

Look out Sandro, he is gunning for you!
He's got a nice little house east of the yew gate now. I see his red in there when i'm checking on my houses.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

his uo knowledge spread the distance of my letters and i dont mean the spaces...
he has no clue when tourneys will be back and if he managed to kill sandro or anyone with 80+ magery i might have to quit cause this game will have become to easy
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

Lack

Post by Lack »

I can't believe these words are actually coming out of my mouth but I have to agree with the guy from NWO here.... I barely know him and can see that my 8 year old would have a better chance against sandro on even a half done character. I'm sorry boondock but were you really that bored that you had to post this complete BS and waste of time statement? I mean I would think killing birds for feathers would rank over this is there really nothing you can do? If not let me know I could use some ingots and mining would be more entertaining than mentioning pacman or anything he says...=D

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

Lack wrote:I can't believe these words are actually coming out of my mouth but I have to agree with the guy from NWO here.... I barely know him and can see that my 8 year old would have a better chance against sandro on even a half done character. I'm sorry boondock but were you really that bored that you had to post this complete BS and waste of time statement? I mean I would think killing birds for feathers would rank over this is there really nothing you can do? If not let me know I could use some ingots and mining would be more entertaining than mentioning pacman or anything he says...=D
tl:dr
cool story nerd
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

Arsen wrote:
Lack wrote:I can't believe these words are actually coming out of my mouth but I have to agree with the guy from NWO here.... I barely know him and can see that my 8 year old would have a better chance against sandro on even a half done character. I'm sorry boondock but were you really that bored that you had to post this complete BS and waste of time statement? I mean I would think killing birds for feathers would rank over this is there really nothing you can do? If not let me know I could use some ingots and mining would be more entertaining than mentioning pacman or anything he says...=D
tl:dr
cool story nerd
IM SO FRUSTRATED!
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

What is the interwebs?

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I don't tell lies. This is a true story. Here's another one..

Learn uo and buy your resources like everyone else.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Lack

Post by Lack »

LOL I never said it was a lie, I completely believe pacman is stupid enough to say that. Just saying entertaining the idea of him killing anything other than mongbats is not even amusing, that mining would be more amusing lol never mind went right over your head..... and trust me I don't need any lessons in uo but thanks for your concern

Return to “Tales of Adventure”