Racism Generally Accepted?

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
alcon

Re: Racism Generally Accepted?

Post by alcon »

Hey Yeah, my weedsmoke was in ASS and with the tag "KILL WHITEY." Hey, if you and your wife are easily offended, I believe Disney has a Pirates of the Caribbean online which may be better for you. Oh and by the way, I'm white so I don't think me saying "Kill Whitey" is racial. Watch Tommy Boy and either get a sense of humor, grow up, or plz don't reproduce. Kty!

Oxxbow

Post by Oxxbow »

ouch :] ^

Slimeball Jasper

Post by Slimeball Jasper »

Lol if you think racism is bad here because of two people good thing you guys didnt play ipy where every other person was spamming every racial slur and every third characters name was a racist innuendo
Sivrik wrote:Lol if a black person would say a white racial slur to me, you can bet your ass i'd say one back.
I highly doubt that unless he looks like urkel. I dont imagine most people that play ultima online are hardcore enough to go around firing off racial slurs at blacks because it will usually end in a physical confrontation. I had this friend in highschool who said a bunch of racist things towards Native Americans and thought he was hot shit until a gang was after him for an entire year and he had several beat downs because of it and never went out of the house.

Ive been called racist things by other minorities (African americans and Native Americans) and for the amount of bullshit that they went through because of the white race, I don't blame them nor do I think that by them saying racist things to me that it gives me the right to say things back to them.

Luckily I am Ukrainian and my culture had nothing to do with slavery of blacks and the history of abuse the 'native Americans’ received at the hands of the blood hungry Europeans.

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

alcon

Post by alcon »

who the fuck is that nggr?

Faust

Post by Faust »

If something offends you on the sever use the in game filter system built into the client. If there is a word that is used that the filter system skips through means such as e-net slang simply add it in the box with the list of obscenities.

This game is meant for mature audiences and if something offends an individual the option to filter the offense exists. If this person persists on aggrivating you than you can simply put him on the ignore list through the same options panel that the obscenities section is under.

If you don't know how to get to the options panel for the both of these features follow these steps below while in the game.

Access the options menu through the paper doll or hit "alt+o" on your keyboard if you use the default macros. The options panel for these features lies in the last option panel that looks like a circle with netting in the middle of it on the right side of the menu.

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

any particular reason this is in the ss/rpv section?
-cr3w-