Atraxi's Yew Bank Mini Mall *GRAND RE-REOPENING!!*

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Atraxi

Atraxi's Yew Bank Mini Mall *GRAND RE-REOPENING!!*

Post by Atraxi »

|| Atraxi's Yew Bank Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate | BPD Community Outreach Center ||

***Atraxi's Yew Bank Mini Mall***
(As seen in the Verified & Safe Player Run Vendors List!)

Welcome to Atraxi's Yew Bank Mini Mall. Located just a short jog from the Empath Abbey in Yew, this location is very safe to shop at, as the guard zone comes all the way to the house. The front porch, itself, is actually IN the guard zone!! In addition to our vendors, we also offer you a mini-rune library, offering you a short cut to every bank in the Old Lands, as well as some other important locations you may want to visit. The newly-remodeled Mini Mall is proud to feature one of the first Mage Tower [M|T] Communication Pedestals.

Right next door to the main vendor house is Atraxi's Artisan Alcove, offering a complete craft hall, free of charge. Inside is a forge, anvil, TWO looms, and TWO spinning wheels! This is also the only small house on the server with an ATTIC! Don't believe me? Come by and see for yourself!

We have a few vendors here to serve you, listed below.
Caedmon:
-- Bulk Bandages
Always the outgoing type, Caedmon stands on the porch of the Mini Mall, just waiting to welcome you to our shop. If it's bandages you're looking for, this is the man to talk to. He'll fill most bulk orders of bandages. Any orders larger than he can carry must be ordered through me, directly.

Arlin:
-- Bulk Fish Steaks
Our in-house butcher, Arlin, stands ready at his table, ready to slice of a nice cut of fish, delivered fresh daily from the local waters.

Merle:
-- Newbied Black Clothing
Sitting at his desk, our tailor, Merle, patiently waits, ready to sell you newbied black clothing at a great price. You won't want to delay in checking out his stock. Due to the limited nature of some types of newbied clothing, once these sell out, I might not be able to restock them for a while.
Directions:
To get to the Atx Mini Mall, start at Yew Bank, run straight North along the coast. We are the 1st house you will encounter along the shore. The Atx Merchant Ship is docked next to the house. Atraxi's Artisan Alcove sits next door to the North!

ALSO!!!
Check out our BRAND NEW vendor, Tierney, over at the $$$ Vendor Market tent near Moonglow.
Last edited by Atraxi on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:09 am, edited 17 times in total.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Atraxi

Re: Vigilant Vendors Express *Fresh Restock!!*

Post by Atraxi »

Hey, I just did a fresh restock of my vendors. Feel free to stop by to check it out!
Last edited by Atraxi on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Atraxi

Re: Vigilant Vendors Express *Special Limited Time Offer!!!

Post by Atraxi »

^

Atraxi

Re: Atraxi's Yew Bank Mini Mall *GRAND RE-REOPENING!!*

Post by Atraxi »

Hey, come on by and join us for the GRAND RE-REOPENING of Atraxi's Yew Bank Mini Mall and Atraxi's Artisan Alcove. Both are now up and running, and open for business. Pop on in and have a look around.

Details and directions can be found in the opening post of this thread.

Can't wait to see you there!!
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Return to “Player Run Vendors”