Why isn't archery accurate?

Topics related to Second Age
HollywoobB

Re: Why isn't archery accurate?

Post by HollywoobB »

Phallax wrote:Yea really need to couple archery with a second skill, unless youre purely made for PvM...My PK is archer/fencer. I open with a heavy then rush with a fork/kryss...sometime when I use to group PvP id stick with a bow for some decent ranged dmg, but its really not the best as a primary skill
I was thinkin of doin somethin like that. Figure openu with heavy, run in with hally, then finish with quick bow. Why did you go fencing over swds? Just curious.

Phallax

Post by Phallax »

HollywoobB wrote:
Phallax wrote:Yea really need to couple archery with a second skill, unless youre purely made for PvM...My PK is archer/fencer. I open with a heavy then rush with a fork/kryss...sometime when I use to group PvP id stick with a bow for some decent ranged dmg, but its really not the best as a primary skill
I was thinkin of doin somethin like that. Figure openu with heavy, run in with hally, then finish with quick bow. Why did you go fencing over swds? Just curious.
speed, i have 0 magery so i need something to interrupt heals and recalls

smokybarnable

Post by smokybarnable »

Rose wrote:
smokybarnable wrote:25 dex but I read somewhere it didn't make much difference in archery
You read some outdated information.

This bug has been fixed, and archery is now super slow at low dex, as it should be.

Get 100 dex, go take on an alligator, and report back to us!
With 100 dex I am no longer terrified of alligators. Thanks for your help. :)

Faust

Post by Faust »

iamreallysquall wrote:you poop in 10 seconds?
What happens when you go from a *plop* to a *splash* son. :shock:

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

smokybarnable wrote:Gm archery, 100 strength, gm tactics, surpassingly accurate power heavy crossbow and an alligator still kills me. Archery was never like this.
Im sorry to inform you but 99% of my game play consist of polymorph ing into a aligator and eating newb archers in the trinsic jungle. My applogies

George_Costanza

Post by George_Costanza »

Rose wrote: Get 100 dex, go take on an alligator, and report back to us!
:lol: :lol: