New Guild forming by John Galt

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
J.G

New Guild forming by John Galt

Post by J.G »

I am looking for active people experienced or noob to join a guild i'm forming. i'm uncertain of the name atm, but it will be a pvp/pvm guild.

our guild house will be stocked with supplies. basic necessities will provided by me, pots, bandies, arrows, id charges, invis charges. whatever else. our goal will be to make money, and have good times.

it will not be restriced to blues, though griefing randoms is not what we are about.

our main concern will be strengthening of our close-knit group so we can more easily procure bank.

anyone interested can pm me or hit me up in irc as JG

Dallaswolf

Re: New Guild forming by John Galt

Post by Dallaswolf »

And if you need any kind of help just let us know.. We are more then willing to help you out.. And Props to John for being the man..

J.G

Re: New Guild forming by John Galt

Post by J.G »

Welcome to all the new members, grats us on our new keep. Anyone else i've talked with pm me here or JG in irc and i'll meet you somewhere and take you to the stone. Hail the Blood Pact!

Return to “Guild Recruitment”