Full Set of Bones (not container)

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

mxmx23

Full Set of Bones (not container)

Post by mxmx23 »

9 piece set. They all say 'bones'. Again, these are NOT containers.

Starting Bid: 300k

Not even 100% sure what these are worth to people, but it would take at least 300k for me to part with them.
FullSetBones.JPG
FullSetBones.JPG (10.5 KiB) Viewed 1517 times

mxmx23

Re: Full Set of Bones (not container)

Post by mxmx23 »

^

bennyboy

Post by bennyboy »

You don't know how much they're worth but you want 300k? What kind of logic is that?

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

bennyboy wrote:You don't know how much they're worth but you want 300k? What kind of logic is that?
Op clearly stated what they were worth to him and that he was unaware of what they were worth to "others".

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

bennyboy

Post by bennyboy »

Light Shade wrote:
bennyboy wrote:You don't know how much they're worth but you want 300k? What kind of logic is that?
Op clearly stated what they were worth to him and that he was unaware of what they were worth to "others".

-L/S
Why are you stating the obvious? Do you want a cape so we can call you Captain Obvious? Cause I got one for you.

mxmx23

Post by mxmx23 »

bennyboy wrote:Why are you stating the obvious? Do you want a cape so we can call you Captain Obvious? Cause I got one for you.
Is it unique?

Nefarious88

Post by Nefarious88 »

I have the entire full set just the same, these *bones* were gathered many from halloween trick or treating, the year before were *festivel halloween parts* The bone personally from what ive paid per bone pile is roughly 10-25k per. In max price i would value this at around 200k. Very cool set to have though, Bump!

elhorno
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by elhorno »

Nefarious88 wrote:I have the entire full set just the same, these *bones* were gathered many from halloween trick or treating, the year before were *festivel halloween parts* The bone personally from what ive paid per bone pile is roughly 10-25k per. In max price i would value this at around 200k. Very cool set to have though, Bump!
But the full set? Every variant of the containers... Great collection.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

These were available the same year as 'festive halloween parts', but you got them from actually trick or treating as one of the treats. The rarest of these varieties spawned as named bone containers from a .005% spawn chance, but I don't think the OP's price is as exorbitant as yomega's new forum account would have you believe.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Lagrath

Post by Lagrath »

Nefarious88 wrote:I have the entire full set just the same, these *bones* were gathered many from halloween trick or treating, the year before were *festivel halloween parts* The bone personally from what ive paid per bone pile is roughly 10-25k per. In max price i would value this at around 200k. Very cool set to have though, Bump!
Yeah 10-25k is same as what I paid. I would take the set at 150-200k, would probably buy it at 200k if I saw it at that (just because I am tasked with decorating a public undead town, haha).

Good luck to OP in any case.

Jayrich

Post by Jayrich »

bump for cool set personally i need both of the middle ones. very envious of your full set .

Return to “Rares”