DG Event

Lucy the Lich

DG Event

Post by Lucy the Lich »

Greetings,

I joined awhile ago, and we have not (to my knowledge) hosted any events since....

SO lets do an event, I spoke with Yoda & he told me should we require any support from the GM staff that we had it, so lets make it happen. Anyone have an idea for an event? Im a full time college student & a contract worker, my play time is going to disapear as soon as thanksgiving hits but until then I am able to give some time to planning/arranging.

My idea: Gauntlet Event
Fill a castle with monsters + require everyone to wear only GM gear & fight their way to the end, 3 man teams, two teams racing at a time, timed event.
My idea: Ice Isle Event
Send four teams to ice isle, the goal is to tame as many ice isle critters as possible. Teams will consist of 4 people. 1 tamer & 3 defenders. Upon contact with other teams, slaughter their animals & defend your own, the team who makes it to the goal with the most animals in the alloted time wins.

Trojancow
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: DG Event

Post by Trojancow »

I would be happy to assist in any way I can that doesn't involve running the event :)

Bmohr225

Post by Bmohr225 »

That sounds really fun, Lucy. How would we get the monsters in the house though?

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

We could easily host a ctf. We have the twin towers setup for it.
Alex

Lucy the Lich

Post by Lucy the Lich »

Bmohr225 wrote:That sounds really fun, Lucy. How would we get the monsters in the house though?
Tame them! I figure it can start out with a group of something we can drag, IE orcs, and work its way up to twin WW's

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by xevec »

I think the twin towers would also be the best for a gauntlet event, because they have the most floors, have players start outside one tower, then move up the first then down the second tower.
my 2 cents.
Xevec