One Million Boards Workshop & Boutique

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

jekkis
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by jekkis »

Greetings,

I am Sean Martik, Grandmaster Merchant and owner of the One Million Boards Workshop & Boutique located at the famous beach of Magincia! The beach is your one stop shop for all your board needs, as I have a stock of over one million!

You will find my faithful vendor Irvin standing conveniently on the front steps of my humble shop, which is located just a few steps from guardzone. Irvin carries around 10.000 boards and restocks happen on a daily basis. For orders of larger quantities, feel free to contact me here/IRC or leave me a message in the guestbook at the shop and I'll get back to you!

For any other shopping needs, the other beach houses are also worth checking out. They're run by some of the more successful merchant guilds around, $$$ and MoB. Chances are you'll find what you're looking from at one of their vendors.

The workshop also offers an anvil and a forge for public use, as the town of Magincia doesn't provide such luxuries. Feel free to stop by for shopping, crafting or just to enjoy the beautiful venue! We have no travelling salesmen from Morocco trying to sell you fake holiday timepieces at this beach so it's nice and safe all day long!

As an opening deal, prices are reduced to 2.75 per board!
Attachments
boards1a.jpg (201.98 KiB) Viewed 872 times
Magincia Map
Magincia Map
boards2.jpg (64.08 KiB) Viewed 872 times