Moderator: Trade Moderators

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Castle on Grass for Sale

Post by RoadKill »

castle4sale.jpg
castle4sale.jpg (112.67 KiB) Viewed 2579 times
Formerly owned by Mikel123 and then by myself. Runes to this courtyard do exist, to what extent, I'm not sure (I do know it's less common than most of the Bloody Plains courtyards though)

Starting Bid: Castle+Large Brick Deed
Bidding Increments: Bid in increments of Small house deeds (or larger)

The location is the grassland bordering Trinsic jungles. You can make a run for Trinsic moongate in less than 2 minutes mounted. The (former?) town of Destiny is located just west of the Castle.

End Date / Time: Auction is set to end in one week from today, November 1st at 12:00pm EST sharp!

A broker will be used to handle the transaction. Details to be worked out with the winner.

castlemap1.jpg
castlemap1.jpg (69 KiB) Viewed 2315 times
castlemap2.jpg
castlemap2.jpg (54.47 KiB) Viewed 2315 times
Last edited by RoadKill on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Castle on Grass for Sale

Post by RoadKill »

bumpage
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

meddler

Post by meddler »

castle plus 30k

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Hate to be a 'meddler' but the OP clearly states a starting bid, one that is already well below market value based on the prices of recently sold castles. You are entirely entitled to bid as much or as little as you please but I highly doubt your original bid will be considered even for a second. /endmeddle :)
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

It's on the grass.. but where!?
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I bid castle deed + Large Brick deed

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

RoadKill wrote:Formerly owned by Mikel123 and then by myself. Runes to this courtyard do exist, to what extent, I'm not sure
FYI to buyers, this is probably the safest courtyard you'll ever be able to buy on this server. I placed the castle myself, on top of a bunch of smaller houses, so I can confirm there were no owners before me. Arcott Ramathorn and Theograd babysat the it for me during a break, and promised no one else used it. They're about the most honest guys on this shard - among other things, each of them gave the castle back to me for nothing :D

Boondock Saint, head south of the Trinsic moongate and then turn east at the clearing where you begin to see larger houses.

Interestingly enough, I also claim it's the only "improperly placed" castle on the shard. Turn on your transparency circle near the southeast turret of it... somehow it's placed on top of a weird ring of stones on the land.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Bump, attached 2 UOAM screenshots of location

Lagrath

Post by Lagrath »

This is a great castle for a good price. Bump.

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

castle deed plus L deed and small deed
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

Pacifico

Post by Pacifico »

whoever buys this might want to invest in ovens to block LOS from the towers wings

Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

So whats the current bid and how long is this going for? Cause i want a castle to retire.. i am tired of refreshing multiple houses. i need one place to store all my loot. i dont care how secure it is.. pm me.. and i will make a more personal offer..

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

Mikel123 wrote: FYI to buyers, this is probably the safest courtyard you'll ever be able to buy on this server.
Interestingly enough, I also claim it's the only "improperly placed" castle on the shard. Turn on your transparency circle near the southeast turret of it... somehow it's placed on top of a weird ring of stones on the land.
I think my castle is probably the safest... :P

and I believe Fruit Loops castle, west of wbb is also placed on top of a group of rocks...

just sayin.

Free bump also :) for the current bid this is a steal, bid up!

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Pacifico wrote:whoever buys this might want to invest in ovens to block LOS from the towers wings
No reason for this anymore, you cannot teleport into or around courtyards anymore from my understandings

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Auction over, winner is advance1 with castle deed plus L deed and small deed