Looking to join some field fighting.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
XaN

Looking to join some field fighting.

Post by XaN »

I am coming back, and my plan is to play a parry melee. I want to know who is most active (on both sides) and which one is recommended as far as guild personalities go. Im looking for a relaxed atmosphere, I am not an elite pvp'er but I do know some tricks. Im sick of being solo, and would like to have some other options when it comes to killing people.

Any and all guilds who apply for my services will be looked at, it could be RP as long as there's lots of fighting.
NO! nooooOO! ....Hot, hot!

Joshua Lee

Re: Looking to join some field fighting.

Post by Joshua Lee »

Killing people? Why?
A mirror reflecting a mirror that shines through a prism of paradoxes after shocking breakthroughs that elevate to a higher level of consciousness that radiates the soul energy being burned with passion.

XaN

Post by XaN »

Joshua Lee wrote:Killing people? Why?
This guy doesn't understand that this is a guild recruitment forum, not a chat area... could you please delete his post?
NO! nooooOO! ....Hot, hot!

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

XaN wrote:
Joshua Lee wrote:Killing people? Why?
This guy doesn't understand that this is a guild recruitment forum, not a chat area... could you please delete his post?
a/s/l ?

Return to “Guild Recruitment”