im NOT Azeroth

Topics related to Second Age
Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: im NOT Azeroth

Post by Matty »

try this on for size oh wise one your an idiot. as for the rest of you im NOT Azeroth as i have told you many times before. if you're so stupid that you dont know this than you are just a lowly piece of trash not worthy of my time and should get a hobby. peace.

-Azeroth

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Im nt azeroth either and i Wont Be Playing This Game Anymore cuz i got a job at the local kfc and this server is boring the pvp sucks

i am giving my accounts to someone with the same writing style and personality as me but he is nt me so dnt confuse me with him peace
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

At least josh lee put the effort in and really got deep into his new characters.

You are a C-list actor in a B-list actors world.
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Alright guys, I think it is time to take the high road (let me know if you need help getting there I am a trained high road traveler and guide) and leave Azeroth alone. The last thing we want is another dedicated and in this case friendly and intelligent player to rage quit the shard and leave us uneducated lifeless losers to wallow in our own boring and uneventful sad lives. Seriously guys lets leave Azeroth alone and let him pretend he is Matty so we can all travel the high road together passing the best wisdom around. Just be considerate and do not hog, there will be plenty to go around.

Cheers
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Populus

Post by Populus »

rofl this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

WiseOne wrote:Alright guys, I think it is time to take the high road (let me know if you need help getting there I am a trained high road traveler and guide) and leave Azeroth alone. The last thing we want is another dedicated and in this case friendly and intelligent player to rage quit the shard and leave us uneducated lifeless losers to wallow in our own boring and uneventful sad lives. Seriously guys lets leave Azeroth alone and let him pretend he is Matty so we can all travel the high road together passing the best wisdom around. Just be considerate and do not hog, there will be plenty to go around.

Cheers
Do You Even Play Uo Anymore? Why Are You A Forum Tard Just Chiming In When U Feel Ur In Put Is Need Ed? I Just Talked To My Lawyer Friend Who Read Ur Post And He Said Your Not Smart

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I WANT to look away!
I WANT to look away!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Pacifico

Post by Pacifico »

Truth ez I am Azeroth I was born 1992 from mom and dad at brooklyn zoo it was the first day i breathed i began at an early age reading and writing which i perfekted within thrice years of age 1 day mom gave me a dell labtop and i began play UO from that day on many emposters say they are me but who else kills every1 LOL i digested you could no me as many forum names because i keep forgetting password LOL i tried "123abc" and "password" and "azerothisgod" but it no logs in Matty is dumb he is jailous that i killed him at brit gy anyway newbs im quiting because i am modeling for the brooklyn zoo because i was the first human to be born besides animals in the zoo they will pay me atlesst 35k a years newbs

A-z out

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Matty wrote:
Do You Even Play Uo Anymore? Why Are You A Forum Tard Just Chiming In When U Feel Ur In Put Is Need Ed? I Just Talked To My Lawyer Friend Who Read Ur Post And He Said Your Not Smart

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Wow, no word of a lie, this post completely made my weekend. Azeroth my dear friend, you need anything, you let me know.

Peace :D
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

jello!
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

WiseOne wrote:
Matty wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Wow, no word of a lie, this post completely made my weekend. Azeroth my dear friend, you need anything, you let me know.

Peace :D
Yes There Is One Thing I Ask And Thats 4 a +25 Vanq Destroyer AKA Hally With A Dura Bility Mode. PM Me But Im Not Azeroth But Message Azeroth On IRC If I Dont Answer To PM

-Azeroth

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

classic az!
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Nergnog

Post by Nergnog »

Interesting how he claims not to be someone.... Yet signs posts as them. Maybe I shoud do that.....

Hrmmmm...

I r Chumbucket

gld plz

PS Did it fool you?

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Nergnog wrote:I r Chumbucket

gld plz

PS Did it fool you?
No.

it is GLD PLS (no Z)