New Player

Moderator: Support Moderators

phrl

New Player

Post by phrl »

Guys how are you?

First i would like to say that im expecting have so much fun on this server. I was a UO player from 2002 to 2006. I have played in 4 ou 5 shards in this period.

I found that server looking for information on google, probably in the top 200 servers.

I used to play in the Age of Shadows version of UO. In that time we used 3.0 version of client and Uoassist. I would like to know if it is possible to use client 3.0 and uoassist to play here. I ask this because i dont like to use injection and i think razor is too heavy compared to uoassist.

Another thing, how is the PVP here? It is true magic or use weapons?

Looking forward to be part of your community and help to share this wonderful game for the next 10 years.

inaccspray

Re: New Player

Post by inaccspray »

You will like it here. Be sure to bring your friends. It gets lonely playing by yourself. ;)
Computer Specification:
Samsung 2433BW 24" Widescreen LCD
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3600MHz
G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2
WD5001AALS 500GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s (2x in Raid0)
Abit AW9D-MAX w/ Bios Version 16
Corsair TX 650W ATX12V

Charla

Re: New Player

Post by Charla »

Hi and welcome to the shard. I'm not a PVP'er, but can tell you there are many, many formable PVP'ers in this

realm, also several guilds are either PVP or have a PVP arm.

The fun part of this shard, is there is room for all play styles. If you've been reading the forums, you know there are

role players, crafters tamers and everything in between.

It is a harsh world. but lot of good people who are willing to lend a hand and give advise.

The staff is incredible. That's not brown nosing, it's the truth.

Enjoy ! Enjoy!

Westra

Return to “New Player Help”