Guild Membership Application

isentil

Guild Membership Application

Post by isentil »

Hi DG!

I am posting this message in hopes to be considered for membership into your guild! Here's the standard info about me, maybe a little more:

I did play OSI back in early late '98-'00, I was on GL. I honestly played a thief more than anything, but I was 14 when I started playing :-).

I started UOSA in 2009, however I'm not 2 years progressed by far. I was sick IRL, had a bout with MRSA which is horrible stuff. During that time I accidentally let my only house decay. I stopped playing for a little over a year, but back in full swing now.

My main is named Sinn de Kabal. He is a 'dungeon bard' build. That is to say, Pure Mage/Bard, with resist thrown in for survivability. He is a little less than 8 points of resist away from 7xGM currently. http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/99074

I read the intro to DG and understand the rules. I started a tank mage with a very sinister name, thinking I was going to be a red on this server. But now I see there are plenty of griefers, and being more mature than I was when I played OSI, I think it would be more rewarding to go anti.

My other noteworthy characters with decent skills I would bring to the table are:

Meynach - stealther thunter build. GM hiding/stealth. 95LP. Some fencing/tactics thrown in for good measure. right now 70 cart but I was just learning to thunt for the first time with easy maps I collected. I've done it about 15 times on my own now with lvl 1/2, think I can step it up. Need to get Detect Hidden too!

SouLSteaLeR - Yep he was gonna be a red lol. Changed my mind but don't want to delete him. He's an underdeveloped tank mage at this point, but he has 80 magery so I don't want to delete. Think he would be fun to play as an anti-pk despite the pk name :-)

Thanks for reading my application!