Im Quiting

Topics related to Second Age
silencesg

Im Quiting

Post by silencesg »

Hi guys
I was just killed during the Deceit run for "looting another player"

Im quiting this server.
Just wanted to say my 2 cents worth before i go just because i hate being accused of something without being given a chance to clear the air
My razor was set to open new corpses 2 tiles away.
I see a new corpse open up, i see regs i see other stuff.
i pick it up without thinking
then realise hey no monster carries 60 ginseng.
So i put it back.
It then gets looted by someone else
of course
Bob Marley proceeds to kill me
i didnt lose much mainly because ive come to expect being killed and looted during dungeon runs from my previous UO experiences anyway. Its just that i felt like i had to clear the air.
Im quiting anyway. Really leaves a sour taste in the mouth to see everyone crouched around the corpse saying things like "look at all his ...."
Well. I picked it all up on the run.
Hypocritically, i wonder how many of you had more shit than me on you anyway.
Im going to take a break, but it was good to be back for like all of a week.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Im Quiting

Post by Ronk »

Can I have your stuff?

On a side note, visit www.bloodrock.org and look into making an orc. People will bitch about you looting but typically not to you (they'll bitch to me). Its relaxed, laid back, doesnt' cost much, and its pure fun....assuming you enjoy roleplaying.
Last edited by Ronk on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Getting noto-PKed in Deceit for accidentally turning grey is perhaps the thing I remember most about UO in 1999 (well, besides losing connection).

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Ronk wrote:Can I have your stuff?

On a side note, visit http://www.bloodrock.org and look into making an orc. People will bitch about you looting but typically not to you (they'll bitch to me). Its relaxed, laid back, doesnt' cost much, and its pure fun....assuming you enjoy roleplaying.
Hard knock life being at the top.....:)
Est Sularus oth Mithas

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

trammel tears are a hot item *bottles your tears*
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Always sad to see a new player go, but having said that...this is really the least of your worries in this server.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Dirty Jack

Post by Dirty Jack »

yes but i think its kinda funny that people are still crying over a 14 year old game. im a nice guy but i like killers, griefers and trashtalkers. uo would just be so boring without them :p

Pacifico

Post by Pacifico »

iamreallysquall wrote:trammel tears are a hot item *bottles your tears*

I hear they are the shape and color of GF blessed neon tribal masks.

Brymstone

Post by Brymstone »

RAGE QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!

P.S. can I have your stuff

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving, shouldn't let these jerks get the best of you. By the way, can I have your stuff?
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Pat

Post by Pat »

Ya.. stop being a baby.

If you understand that dieing is part of the game then why are you mad? Your not the first one to die during an event.

Thats like complaining that PKs came and raided an event.... its UO... you will die and be unhappy.

Koden

Post by Koden »

Ok you have Quit . . . so now being PKed meens nothing, so why not stay and play the game.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Koden wrote:Ok you have Quit . . . so now being PKed meens nothing, so why not stay and play the game.
lol great post
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Boone
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boone »

If you were there for the majority of the dungeon crawl you should have gotten a nice eagle trophy in your bank. Which is worth 100k.

Brymstone

Post by Brymstone »

In all seriousness this shard isn't for those with a quick fuse or thin skin. Anymore there are an increasing amount of douchebags taking up the PK mantle and heading out to cause grief.

There are really good people on this shard and you have those on here compensating from getting shoved in their locker on a daily basis in high school (little pricks with chips on their shoulders), so the best advice is to roll with it. It's like anything else, you'll have good days and bad, but if getting PK'd is going to dissuade you from playing then maybe this shard isn't for you.

Maybe a Trammel shard would be your best bet, happy trails amigo and be well. :D