Vesper Victorious!!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Pirul

Vesper Victorious!!

Post by Pirul »

The air was thick with anticipation. Brave warriors and able mages milled around the city in nervous anticipation. The quick clatter oh the hooves of the scout's horses over the wooden bridges broke the nervous conversations.

"Over the south western most bridge!!"

And so, the expected invasion began.
Vespinv1.JPG
The Fight was fast and furious, however, Sosaria's bravest warrior proved that well organized and motivated, they can take on any evil force to roam the land.

However, the night was far from over. Information came in regarding the existance of a book containing plans for a weapon so deadly it could anhilate the URK and help us rid our lands of their pest forever!!
The book proved most helpful, and is reproduced here in its entirety.
VespinvBook.JPG
VespinvBook.JPG (67.02 KiB) Viewed 2460 times
Armed with the plans on how to build a catapult, the humans felt so emboldened that we decided to take the fight to their fort. The sheer number of warriors and pets present made easy prey of our foes.
VespInvFort1.JPG
However the filthy URK summoned a deamon so powerful all our efforts to kill him were met with dire failure!! Not even the realms largest beasts were a match for it!!
VespinvKrenbluk.JPG
VespinvKrenbluk.JPG (28.93 KiB) Viewed 2460 times
Fortunately, the plans for a catapult came in handy, and Lord British's finest crafters quickly built one of the catapults to begin the siege of the fort. The destruction came quickly after.
VespinvCatapult1.JPG
VespinvCatapult2.JPG
However much we advanced in destroying the fort, Krenbluk was still going strong, and taking human lives!!
VespInvFort2.JPG
VespInvFort3.JPG
Then, out of the blue, like a strike of lighting from the Gods, one of the projectiles from the catapults destroyed the altar built for the Krenbluk. It was then, the sheer power of the mages and warriors summoned, prevailed!!
VespinvKrenblukDies.JPG
Humanity has risen again and prevailed!! The fort lay in ruins, but no matter what we do, I fear the soil has been too tainted with evil blood.
VespInvFortRuins2.JPG
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

WiseOne

Re: Vesper Victorious!!

Post by WiseOne »

Had a great time, probably a bit on the easy side considering half the active community must have showed up. Still, lag free and full of violence and blood made for a lovely Sunday evening. I would like to extend my deepest and most sincere gratitude to everyone who worked on this unique adventure.

Cheers
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zelek Uther »

Humble peasants and simple crafters can breathe a sigh of relief! When first Cove, then our Skara Brae fell to the mighty Bloodrock Orcs, it did cast a pall upon the land. Fear struck deep in our hearts. I witnessed the local beggars fraught with terror, their faces drawn pale, clustered together for comfort, and gibbering nonsense.

Thankfully, many brave warriors and wizards arose to confound the despicable plans of the Orcs, and turn back the red tide that threatened to drown our nation. Our fair land hath now been cleansed of their ghastly filth... (for now, at least).

So let us enjoy the warm sun on our faces, and marvel at our lush green forestlands. Breathe deep the clean fresh air of Britannia! Run through the streets of Cove and Skara Brae with freedom, forget thy worldly cares!
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Zelek Uther wrote: Breathe deep the clean fresh air of Britannia! Run through the streets of Cove and Skara Brae with freedom, forget thy worldly cares!
Dat ib Krothulaand en ee'm nub gib ib bak
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

Great recap, awesome event. Thanks to everyone, humans and urks alike.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

Great recap, awesome event. Thanks to everyone, humans and urks alike.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

random guy

Post by random guy »

Ummies mabi Choom de Furt Bhuud URK Alibe en beri weyll...HOHOHO *farts*

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Yay, you got pics with me in it!!!
I see Ascalon well represented here!

Hail Sosaria!!!
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Vish lyke de nuw breeze en da furt eniway. Muj mur relaxun.

Props to humans who showed up in astronomical numbers to crush us, and then at our fort. I was trying to hold the armory door to trap in the adventurous when I suddenly noticed the whole back wall was missing and humans were exiting through it. HAR!

Return to “Player Run Events”