My provoker

Topics related to Second Age
alatar

Re: My provoker

Post by alatar »

#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

alatar wrote:http://my.uosecondage.com/player.aspx?id=23808

my personal build
This is probably the other template I'd go with if you don't care about hiding (I often times need to go AFK for a min or 2 and don't like having to recall back to town constantly, so I gave up eval for hiding)

Pretty much anything that requires 2 skills paired up with the "mage 5" is a good structure for many templates during this era (Mage Med Resist Eval Wresl + 2 Skills)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

gedron

Post by gedron »

How long did it take you to gm provo? I just started mine and it is going painfully slow! I'm provoking pigs though... maybe this is why it is so slow?

Tootles

Post by Tootles »

gedron wrote:How long did it take you to gm provo? I just started mine and it is going painfully slow! I'm provoking pigs though... maybe this is why it is so slow?
Not sure that it matters what you provoke. I stood in stables and did it and yes it took forever! Pretty sure it took 4-5 days.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Tootles wrote:
gedron wrote:How long did it take you to gm provo? I just started mine and it is going painfully slow! I'm provoking pigs though... maybe this is why it is so slow?
Not sure that it matters what you provoke. I stood in stables and did it and yes it took forever! Pretty sure it took 4-5 days.
Did you do it all day or get interrupted at all? I GM'd my music and provok pretty quick back in Feb, not sure if they've changed it.

Either way, provcation is easy to raise and costs about 500gp max to cap, it might just be a tad slow.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins