Roleplayers? Community?

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Vishakt

Re: Roleplayers? Community?

Post by Vishakt »

Speaking bad english is a requirement for orcs! NOGRRAAAHHH!!!!

vlkFenris

Post by vlkFenris »

From where i come from, orcs, goblins, elves and other stuff like that goes into soup...
Fenris - a tourist
Kekelmama - old lady with an pick axe
Ilja Fenrovec- one day maybe a bowmaker

OneEyedJack
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by OneEyedJack »

viewtopic.php?f=108&t=31695 I'm going to be jumpstarting the UWL (Undead Warlords) soon if anyone who is interested in RP would like to scope it out.

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Gaulgorath wrote:Hey folks, been on this game for awhile now... Have yet to bump into any real roleplayers. Is there a community or anything? Folks from Napa Valley, or Pacific? Back in the day we had extensive RP communities. Let me know, thanks.
Hello citizen!,

Check out BPD's guild sub forum in my signature. If you like what you see, despise law breakers, and want to serve Justice to criminals then pm Chief Atraxi.

Lagrath

Post by Lagrath »

OneEyedJack wrote:viewtopic.php?f=108&t=31695 I'm going to be jumpstarting the UWL (Undead Warlords) soon if anyone who is interested in RP would like to scope it out.
Things almost look ready! Very excited about this.

Undead invasions of player towns, zombie plagues in Britain, necromancer raids on graveyards...get ready Britannia!

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Lagrath wrote:
OneEyedJack wrote:viewtopic.php?f=108&t=31695 I'm going to be jumpstarting the UWL (Undead Warlords) soon if anyone who is interested in RP would like to scope it out.
Things almost look ready! Very excited about this.

Undead invasions of player towns, zombie plagues in Britain, necromancer raids on graveyards...get ready Britannia!

Huzzah! Hope this works out for ya...I would love to see another roleplay guild to fight against/along side of.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

OneEyedJack
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by OneEyedJack »

Looking forward to it Ronk! All of the plans are in full swing right now. We'll be launching in a week or two, look for the post on the forums. It's going to be big, and I look forward to battling with or alongside the master RPers on this shard.