8-16-Patrol/WildBill Gets Promoted

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Border Patrol

8-16-Patrol/WildBill Gets Promoted

Post by Border Patrol »

Hail Citizens!,

This report is about my August 16th patrol. It begins when Atraxi summons me to the BPD HQ. As I show up I am informed that Wild Bill will be getting promoted soon. When Bill shows up the promotion ceremony starts.
1CeremonyForWildBillsPromotionBegins.jpg
1CeremonyForWildBillsPromotionBegins.jpg (135.13 KiB) Viewed 1493 times
2WildBillsPromotionCeremonyStarts.jpg
2WildBillsPromotionCeremonyStarts.jpg (130.77 KiB) Viewed 1493 times

Wild Bill is promoted and is now a full Officer of the BPD. Much congrats are given and soon we are dismissed to serve Justice to unsavory criminals of Britannia.
*salutes*
3WildBillIsNowAnOfficialBPDofficer.jpg
3WildBillIsNowAnOfficialBPDofficer.jpg (134.61 KiB) Viewed 1493 times

Bill and me approach WBB and prepare ourselves for the day ahead. I can smell the stench of crime already in the air.
4Me&BillBanking.jpg
4Me&BillBanking.jpg (149.22 KiB) Viewed 1493 times

While the BPD goes about checking criminals to make sure none have any contraband, a petty criminal decides to snoop me.
5GollumFinsOutWhatAntiTheftKitIs.jpg
5GollumFinsOutWhatAntiTheftKitIs.jpg (138.43 KiB) Viewed 1493 times

As Gollum gasps for one last breath the citizens wave goodbye to this vile individual.
6CitizensWaveBye2Gollum.jpg
6CitizensWaveBye2Gollum.jpg (136.12 KiB) Viewed 1493 times

Sinbad is known throughout the land as a wicked criminal and a horrible sailor. Recently turned landlubber thief, Sinbad is carrying contraband. I notify Bill of it and we deal out coordinated Justice as this vile criminal decides not to comply with the Laws of Lord British.
7Bill&MeServeSinbadJustice.jpg
7Bill&MeServeSinbadJustice.jpg (150.43 KiB) Viewed 1493 times
8SinbadCoronerShot.jpg
8SinbadCoronerShot.jpg (147.32 KiB) Viewed 1493 times

After Sinbad's demise the thief known as Zahra has contraband also. Zahra refuses to hand over the stolen goods and illegal weapons of mass destruction. Bill & Me have no choice but to follow strict BPD police procedures and deal out some mass destruction of our own.
9ZahraIsPwndByBill&Me.jpg
9ZahraIsPwndByBill&Me.jpg (137.79 KiB) Viewed 1493 times
10ZahraCoronerShot.jpg
10ZahraCoronerShot.jpg (138.26 KiB) Viewed 1493 times

Part 2 continues more of this report.

Border Patrol

Re: 8-16-Patrol/WildBill Gets Promoted

Post by Border Patrol »

Part 2 of this report begins with me patroling other areas of Britain since we have the bank on lockdown from thieves. Bill, Turbo, and me are on duty so I spread out my patrol.

I soon come across Jack of Shadows AFK at Lord British Castle. Lucky for him he is not perma grey.
11JackofShadowsAFK@CastleButNotPermaGrey.jpg
11JackofShadowsAFK@CastleButNotPermaGrey.jpg (152.71 KiB) Viewed 1489 times

I make my way to the king's chamber. After making sure the area is secure from criminals, I visit with the king for a bit. He tells me of strange noises coming from his outer walls.
12AllIsWellWithTheKing.jpg
12AllIsWellWithTheKing.jpg (153.88 KiB) Viewed 1489 times

As I patrol his outer walls I come across a huge sheep farm. Evidently this is all the noise he spoke of earlier. I sheer the sheep for evidence for the king and report back to him the information.
13HugeRoyalSheepFarm.jpg
13HugeRoyalSheepFarm.jpg (141.59 KiB) Viewed 1489 times

I get word from other officers that some thief has a huge dragon going on a rampage in town. In a
not-so-coordinated effort with the populace we manage to get the huge dragon guard whacked.
14ThievesFightingBackWithDragons.jpg
14ThievesFightingBackWithDragons.jpg (136.75 KiB) Viewed 1489 times

Shortly after the dragon attack is handled I spot Eluvium. Upon further investigation he is perma grey. Instead of handing over his contraband he decides to run. I have no choice but to pursue with deadly force. The chase ends when he runs into the town healer building. It is there he gets served some Justice.
15EluviumGetsServedJustice.jpg
15EluviumGetsServedJustice.jpg (143.24 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
16EluviumGettingServedJustice2.jpg
16EluviumGettingServedJustice2.jpg (141.71 KiB) Viewed 1489 times

Back at WBB Turbo is still on duty and keeping the peace.
17TurboIsNowOnDutyToo.jpg
17TurboIsNowOnDutyToo.jpg (145.97 KiB) Viewed 1489 times

I decide to patrol other areas since WBB is still on BPD lockdown. That is when I run into the disgusting criminal Renog. The criminal does no want to cooperate but instead tries to flee. I notify other BPD officers who are on duty as I am in pursuit.
18RenogOnTheRun.jpg
18RenogOnTheRun.jpg (127.18 KiB) Viewed 1489 times

In a coordinated effort the chase ends by the main mage shop. Renog is boxed in and promptly cut down to size. Justice is served by Turbo, a citizen, and me.
19RenogBoxedInByTurboCitizen&Me.jpg
19RenogBoxedInByTurboCitizen&Me.jpg (147.89 KiB) Viewed 1489 times

As we pose for pictures I confiscate the contraband and illegal weapons of mass destruction.
20RenogIsServedJusticeCoronerShot.jpg
20RenogIsServedJusticeCoronerShot.jpg (144.86 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
Part 3 is next and is the conclusion of this report.

Border Patrol

Re: 8-16-Patrol/WildBill Gets Promoted

Post by Border Patrol »

Part 3 begins with Insanity. A wise man once said the definition of insanity was "doing the same thing over and over again with the same result."

Evidently Renog fits this definition quite nicely. Knowing BPD is out on patrol in numbers Renog decides stealing is a good idea even though Justice had just been served earlier. Renog is found out to be perma again and tries to flee. BPD serves Justice to this criminal, yet again.
21RenogServedJusticedByBPDAgain.jpg
21RenogServedJusticedByBPDAgain.jpg (147.57 KiB) Viewed 1484 times

At least this time Renog is given some good advice by one of our Cadets.
22RenogGetsSternWarningFromCadetTurbo.jpg
22RenogGetsSternWarningFromCadetTurbo.jpg (149.78 KiB) Viewed 1484 times

As Bill is chasing a criminal, Altair is resisting arrest so me and Turbo use deadly force. By the time we are done with Altair the other criminal is killed by Bill also.
23AltairServedByTurbo&MeAsBillChasesOtherCriminal.jpg
23AltairServedByTurbo&MeAsBillChasesOtherCriminal.jpg (139.5 KiB) Viewed 1484 times

Cadet Turbo gathers all the contraband off of this criminal.
24TurboRecoversTheContraband&ConfiscatesDisguiseKit.jpg
24TurboRecoversTheContraband&ConfiscatesDisguiseKit.jpg (132.87 KiB) Viewed 1484 times

That concludes my report and I went to bed shortly after serving all this Justice. Congratulations Bill on your promotion.

Border Patrol Out
*salutes*

Return to “Tales of Adventure”