The misadventures of Frank "The Tank" Villone. V 1.0

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Lukas

The misadventures of Frank "The Tank" Villone. V 1.0

Post by Lukas »

mis·ad·ven·ture
n.
An instance of misfortune; a mishap.

Hail fellow citizens, I understand that I may be griefed, called names and viewed poorly because of my playstyle but in all honesty, I don't care. I am a bank thief and I love it. (Let the flaming begin!)

With an increase of activity by the BPD and their recent patrol logs (great job by the way!), I have decided to offer a different view on the ongoing war between justice and criminals in Sosaria. The view of a city thief.

August 17th, 2011.

I woke up with a headache in The Cat's Lair tavern in Britain again. Nights as a thief can be lonely, but are always better with some ale!

After a quick meal, I quickly started feeling better and I decided it was time for me to see what was going on in the Big City. After a walk around the Britain West Bank, which was almost deserted and I decided to try my luck at the East Britain Bank. As I approached the East Bank, I saw a lady by the name of Serenity standing near the bank. She had a fancy title so I decided it was worth checking out and at that moment, I started walking in the shadows toward her.

After snooping her pack without her noticing, I noticed 2 items of interest. A magic straw hat and a magic broadsword. Her pack was somewhat organized and since she did not have too many other magical items, I figured the hat must have been of invisibility so I chose to try my luck. True enough, it was a hat of invisibility with 20 charges. I die too often to use it, but it should sell on a vendor.

Since she did not move or say anything, I figured I would try my luck at the broadsword. There was no guards or other citizens nearby, why not? With success, I was able to acquire that item as well. At that moment, Serenity woke up from her nap and called me a few names, realizing what had just happened. The sword ended up being a broadsword of Power.

According to Serenity's word "haha, what is it of, i didnt id it yet" she was unaware that is was a power sword. But what are the odds that the only 2 magical items she seemed to have carried were a hat with 20 invisibility and a broadsword of Power? If they were indeed 2 newly acquired items, I was in luck! However I beleive that she knew exactly what they were. There is no reason for me to feel the need to apologize since as she was leaving, she said those items were "crap". They smelled fine to me and I will surely fetch a little gold for them.

Later, I made my way back to the Britain West Bank. Little did I know, but a race across town was about to take place. I noticed 2 gentleman talking and decided they were as good of preys as I was going to find. I got closer to a man named Vallic but his pack was full of broadswords. Not magical swords, not even grandmaster made swords, just broadswords. Those items are not even worth looting of a corpse so I moved to the man who calls himself "God". His pack was an absolute mess without much worth stealing.

Unfortunately at that time was my first mishap of the day. Instead of continuing to walk in the shadows, I moved too quickly and was seen by everyone! Combined by the fact that I was standing right next to him, God must have beleived that I stole from him. He casted a paralyzed spell and I managed to hide again before he casted it. Once he casted the spell "reveal", I quickly started running. Only a few captures were taken, but the pursuit lasted a good 5 minutes.

I managed to get away, or perhaps they decided to let me go but I figured I had been "perma grey" for long enough and I was having too much fun so I met with them again. "FRRRRRRAAAAANNNNNKKK THE TAAAAANNNNK!"

After running around, poisoned, for another couple of minutes I figured I would make my way toward the healers. Soon after my death, Vallic and God laughed and left. I am now used to dying, it is part of being a thief.

Soon after I was resurrected, I made my way back to the bank. With no BPD around, it was going to be easy today but unfortunately, a baby needed a diaper change in another realm. :lol:

Q/As

Britain citizen: Does bank thieves make money?
Frank: Some days, I get some pretty decent items that I can sometime sell for a few thousands gold peices. Some other days, I can't steal anything worth, so it depends.

Skara Brae Inn Keeper: You say you love being a bank thief, do you seriously, honestly mean it?
Frank: Absolutely! It is a different path and I understand many people don't like it but for me, I find it enjoyable.

Leet PVP/PK: You're a bank thief you NOOB good for nothin!
Frank: HEY! That's not even a question! Plus, I don't care, I like it and that's what matters!

The end

Malaikat

Re: The misadventures of Frank "The Tank" Villone. V 1.0

Post by Malaikat »

I am absolutely positive that you are Border Patrol.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Citizen!,

It is not I, but this unsavory individual shall be brought to Justice! *glares*

Lukas

Post by Lukas »

Officer Border Patrol speaks the truth.

We are 2 completely different individuals on a completely different side of the law.

I was well aware that by posting of my "misadventures", I was going to cast a target on myself but it was only a matter of time anyway.

Perhaps some will find these logs entertaining. If not, no one is forcing anyone to read and always remember one thing... I don't care! (as long as I am enjoying myself) 8)

Safe travels everyone and remember to put your valuables in the bank!

Frank "The Tank" Villone

Brymstone

Post by Brymstone »

Border we all know you've gone the "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" route, welcome to the dark side......... 8)

Return to “Tales of Adventure”