How is this possible...

Moderator: Support Moderators

Polish Sausage

How is this possible...

Post by Polish Sausage »

I was working Item ID (while hidden) at an Inn, 5 or 6 NPCs at any given time on the screen in constant line of sight. I came home from work and I am dead with a reward gump up.

How is getting PKd in guard zone with NPCs around possible?

Do I have to include a guard in every iteration of the macro??

Thank you for listening, err reading.

iamreallysquall

Re: How is this possible...

Post by iamreallysquall »

spaming guards will get you squelched and someone town killed you with 1 of various methods =\ afk macro in a more safe place sorry to hear
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

hexatic
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by hexatic »

I'll explain a bit more to give you an idea on ONE way this can happen, there are others.

1. Group of chuckleheads gate in with explode pots, toss it at you, and hop back threw. Rinse repeat till dead.

There are quite a few other methods. Hell that one may not even work anymore. Just saying one method that pops into my head.

Sadly, your best bet is to either purchase a small house if you can, or find someone who will let you use one of the many new player houses on the server. I know of a few on Moonglow Island I had read about. (Note: Small houses only have one truely safe tile, the one dead in the center. Which isn't perfect depending on what you are macroing.)

I bet the new player helpers would chime in soon, right guys?

Polish Sausage

Post by Polish Sausage »

Thank you, four time...I did manage to save up for a small house.
And i have been told that the center spot is the only one that is safe.
I played this game long ago, like 1999, and I don't remember in-town killing being this readily available. But no matter, just a game =]

Once again thank you kindly.

Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stuck »

I played this game long ago, like 1999, and I don't remember in-town killing being this readily available.
This shard is actually astoundingly similar to 1999 t2a, the only the difference is the players. The players here have had 12 years to analyze the game and learn everything they possibly can about it, whereas comparatively, people in 1999 were newbies. So you will see players here doing things that were never done in 1999. No one fights exactly like they fought in 1999 either. PVP evolved even though the mechanics stayed the same.

Return to “New Player Help”