Fake Vendors In Yew, Scammer Alert!

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Fake Vendors In Yew, Scammer Alert!

Post by dren »

I was traveling through Yew with my merchant and I noticed something strange...
there was a spellbook laying on the steps of a vendor house. So I looked at it and it was empty!

I thought to myself, someone maybe bought a full book and left their empty one here...
Attachments
fullspellbookscam1.jpg
fullspellbookscam1.jpg (146.15 KiB) Viewed 1046 times
Last edited by dren on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: YEW FAKE VENDOR!!!

Post by dren »

So i investigate further, and it turns out nearly all the books on the vendor are empty. Some angry customer must have thrown the full spellbook on the steps as a warning to others - be warry. I figured I would post this in the forums so no one else gets scammed by this fake full spellbooks vendor.
Attachments
fullspellbookscam2.jpg
fullspellbookscam2.jpg (155.71 KiB) Viewed 1042 times
fullspellbookscam3.jpg
fullspellbookscam3.jpg (151.5 KiB) Viewed 1042 times
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: YEW FAKE VENDOR!!!

Post by dren »

Another Scam vendor. Watch out!
scamvendoryew.JPG
scamvendoryew.JPG (160.9 KiB) Viewed 935 times
The best way to be safe is to not shop at places you are not familiar with... all of our shops have legit items. We have forums postings for our shops and all of our shops are linked in a specific fashion. We stand by our items 100% and will replace/refund whenever there is any problem (this has only happened once in 7 months I have been guildmaster and was due to a a bug).

If you cant find what you want at our shops I know Sexy Smithy (Second Chance Yew) and Fox's Place in Yew have legit items as well.

Good luck to all with your shopping.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Fake Vendors In Yew, Scammer Alert!

Post by dren »

[removed]

Return to “Player Run Vendors”