Tell me what happened here (pvp content)

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Tell me what happened here (pvp content)

Post by Matty »

I'm curious to see if anyone here is seasoned PVP veteren enough to tell me exactly how this went down.

niqeo

Re: Tell me what happened here (pvp content)

Post by niqeo »

Let's see. You were fighting Icon and he chased you down with a hally and WTFpwned you but you were also throwing a purple potion at the same time. Therefore, you both died when you came in contact with eachother.

The end.
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

niqeo wrote:Let's see. You were fighting Icon and he chased you down with a hally and WTFpwned you but you were also throwing a purple potion at the same time. Therefore, you both died when you came in contact with eachother.

The end.
actually, sir, the hally hit was AFTER you died from the pot, as you can see. you're on the ground, son! this thread was for people who weren't there. nancy drew'd

p.s. i had lesser refresh the entire fight for some reason, which is why i ran. go ahead and drink one and see for yourself.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

I was not there actually. I was just guessing as to what happened. I suppose I was close?
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

how'd you even know that was icon i was fighting? you are suspect

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

such a nice body I see. I also heard about the battle from Icon and had a laugh. He thought it was funny you both died.

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

niqeo wrote:such a nice body I see. I also heard about the battle from Icon and had a laugh. He thought it was funny you both died.
this only happened to me one other time and it was back in the day. it was funny to me too until he somehow managed to get all the loot on an alt char. the weird thing is he hit me with his hally after the death groan.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Yeah, that would trip me out hard. According to your screenshot you were alive

Return to “Tales of Adventure”