Cant Join Theive's Guild?

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Dogs Of War

Cant Join Theive's Guild?

Post by Dogs Of War »

Wanted to say hi, excellent shard. ive been here almost 2 weeks, and am loving it.

but ive come across one problem. on a second account, my thief character cannot join the thieves guild. the character is 9 days old, has over 75 (real) skill in stealing, has more than 450 (real) skill points. no murders to his name, ect.

when i approach the guild master, he tells me "you are to young to join my guild"

maby im mistaken, but isnt it one week character age to join?

again, if im mistaken, i appologize for the trouble.

thanks again derrick, and GREAT shard :)

Derrick

Re: Cant Join Theive's Guild?

Post by Derrick »

Welcome to Second Age! glad you're enjoying it

You also need 48 hours in game time on that char to join the thieves guild, I suspect that must be the problem.

Danimal

Post by Danimal »

Is there a way to see the ingame time of the char? I am having a similar issue, and I'm tired of running all the way to buc's den to have that snooty old guildmaster tell me I am too young for her, LOL.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

There no way to tell actualy game time, but the system is accurate to the second so if it's saying you're too young you definately are, there's never been a bug found in this.

Danimal

Post by Danimal »

No, I don't think its a bug. My char should be close, but evidently not close enough, hehe.

Thanks for the quick reply, Derrick - its little stuff like taking time to help with the little things that make a shard great.

kiasta

Post by kiasta »

So I'm not starting a new thread I have an issue with the thieves guild as well...I have joined (paid the 500gold and was told about the discount etc.) and I went to my house to train stealing on my second account it says I need to join the thieves guild to steal from other players, so ok I went back to see if I was in fact a part of the guild so I grab another 500 gold in case im not and went to the guildmaster once more and he says im in the guild already...I'm a little confused as to why I am unable to steal from my other character.

*Edit* Nevermind apparently I joined the fisherman's guild by mistake...I should have read the text instead of just handing the 500 gold.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Derrick wrote:Welcome to Second Age! glad you're enjoying it

You also need 48 hours in game time on that char to join the thieves guild, I suspect that must be the problem.
I think it's meant to be 40.